Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Sandy: Embarrasing

Diaries is about two very different girls that become friends. I wrote this story ages ago and haven't done anything with it so I'm putting it here.

Chapter 3 - Sandy: Embarrasing

Chapter 3 - Sandy: Embarrasing
Sandy
Dear diary
The most embarrassing moment of my life happened today! I don’t think I can show my face to anyone at school. I bet rumours have started. Mum and me our now going swimming to lose some weight. Well, I am, Mum is already pencil thin. When we got to the swimming baths Nina and Xyioa was there. I held my head up high showing I didn’t care. Mum and me have this silly routine that I quiet like. We go into the small pool first. It is so small you can just about kneel in it. I liked going under the water and feeling the small, little tiles. In the medium pool there are mini fountains and slides, we used to like squirting each other but now she just daydreams. Probably thinking about Stargirl. Then we move into the biggest pool, there we just swim around. Mum went to go talk to her friend while I swam up and down. Nina and Xyioa where watching me, they didn’t seem impressed, Xyioa whispered something to Nina and they burst out laughing. I pretended not to care but a felt tears pricking in my eyes.

I swam right to the deep end where my feet are about two metres off the ground. As I was swimming around here Mum stopped chatting to her friend and looked at me. ‘Sandy! Get back down to this shallow end right now!’ She yelled. ‘You’re too big! You’ll sink!’
I heard a loud chorus of gasps. Nina and Xyioa where laughing their heads off, Xyioa laughed so hard she fell into the water! I ran out of the swimming pool and back into the changing rooms.

As I was shoving on all of my clothes, Nina and Xyioa came into the room. ‘You wait until we go back to school!’ said Xyioa.
‘Yeah! You’ll be a laughing stock!’ laughed Nina.
‘Why do you hate me Nina?’ I cried nearly in tears.
‘Because you and your Mum are posh snobs’ said Xyioa.
‘Missy Stargirl has got my sister now she is going as it for Halloween’ said Nina.
‘I hate the doll! I had to moved from my home because of it!’ I yelled now in tears.
‘Cry baby!’ said Xyioa.
‘See you at school and don’t blame us for you horrible life blame you snobby Mum and her doll!’ Nina said.

I slapped Nina hard in the face, her pale pink cheek turned bright red. She raised her hand to slap me but Xyioa was the one who slapped me. I’ve never been slapped before not even but my Mum, it hurt a lot because Xyioa was a tough girl just as tough as Nina. Then Nina slapped my other cheek my face felt numb. I ran out of the room and all the way home.

At the bottom of my garden there is a big hole in the fence that leads to my old next-door neighbours garden. Nobody lives there now but there is a rusty trampoline, a swing set long grass up to me knees and my most favourite part a huge Wendy house with an upstairs for beds and stuff. There is a writing desk and a few books and chocolates of my own. I wonder why did they leave of this behind? It even has a mini fridge full of my drinks and food. I hope nobody ever moves in. Well, I don’t think nobody will. The people who moved out said that the taps wouldn’t work and there where leaks and damp spots.

I’m trying to think of what to do about school, I know I just won’t go. Simple. I’ll walk into town and enjoy myself. I wish Willow would come with me. Willow? Oh I forgot to say I have a sister the same age as me. She used to have long brown hair, like Nina. But she has made herself look a lot more like the Willow from Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Flaming red short hair. She always wears a red and black striped sweater it looks so cute on her.

I asked Willow if she wanted to come town with me instead of school and she said yes without a second thought. She laughed when she saw my expression. ‘What? You think I want to be stuck at school watch endless movies? It’s the last day so lets enjoy it!’ she said. We did watch movies on the last day, but I did not want to sit through that! She didn’t even bother getting dressed into her school uniform. I had to because mum was watching.

Me and Willow went up town and had a great time we tried on make-up at Boots. We even went up to Toys r’ us my most favourite place ever. I looked at other dolls, while Willow looked at computer games. I thought the other dolls where a lot more better then my Mum’s. Missy Stargirl didn’t have Barbie’s cool clothes. She just had a black dress with stars on it. She didn’t have the Bratz’s beautiful hair. Stargirls’s was a scruffy blonde in a messy ponytail. Yet the Missy Stargirl aisle was almost empty.

Just then I saw a girl with long brown hair was it Nina?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment