Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Anna - Halloween

Diaries is about two very different girls that become friends. I wrote this story ages ago and haven't done anything with it so I'm putting it here.

Chapter 6 - Anna - Halloween

Chapter 6 - Anna - Halloween
Anna
At five o’clock Willow and Sandy came to our house, I saw that they had two bags with them. They had their costumes in one bag, I peeked in side the other and it had a posh Victorian frock and a pig suit in it.
‘Mum got us them for Halloween costumes, we didn’t like them so we had these ones’ said Willow holding up the other bag.


We where going to all have a little party with my other mates like Kai before and after trick-or-treating. We got dressed in our costumes. I went as Freddy I decided at last. Jenny still went as Missy Stargirl. Sandy and Willow’s outfits were great! Willow said she made them, I might as her to make me one next year. At six everyone came, we where only going in a small group, just six or seven at the least. Katie, Willow and Jenny went to cook some fun food like last time at our flat.

I was so glad everyone had a mask, Willow had one, it was green and warty. It looked horrible, she said it was only for egging the house. Katie, Willow and Jenny came of with a pumpkin shaped cake, bat cookies, witches blood (Ribeana), fairy cakes with ghost icing and dead man’s fingers (little sausages on sticks). As we ate we played paper games and charades. Then Willow turned the lights off and put on this cool light that made moving shadows like ghosts, spiders, tomb stones, black cats and other Halloween stuff like that. Willow’s stories where scary, Kai’s where funny, one was about a man who got his head sawed off he had a coat hanger for a head.

Next Willow and Katie blindfolded us all and played scary music effects, like doors creaking and cat’s yelling. I was between Kai and Sandy. Willow told a story about a boy who ran into a haunted house and Katie made everyone touch stuff that felt horrible. The worst was went Willow said the boy fell down the stairs, Katie made everyone touch something and everyone screamed even Kai. I wondered what it was, Katie made me touch it, it felt gooey and something else was in it, it felt like worms! I screamed and got my hands out of it. When Sandy touched it she screamed louder then anyone else.

While Jenny, Willow and Katie cleaned up the living room because we all got our hands out of the horrible wormy stuff so quick it went everywhere. We went into the kitchen to eat the left over food. While we did this we planned what to do about egging Missy Stargirls’s designer’s house. Sandy always goes white and quiet when we talk about her. In the end we planned to let Jenny trick-or-treat their first while we hid, then we’d get egging.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment