Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Sandy-Trick-Or-Treat

Diaries is about two very different girls that become friends. I wrote this story ages ago and haven't done anything with it so I'm putting it here.

Chapter 7 - Sandy-Trick-Or-Treat

Chapter 7 - Sandy-Trick-Or-Treat
Sandy
Dear Diary,
I went off trick-or-treating with Anna. Her friends are really great. There was Kai, he went as a vampire and looked the scariest because he had thick dark circles under his eyes and a chalk white face. There was the brown haired boy that yelled Kai when I was with Anna his name was Joey he went as a zombie, he look very realist Jenny kept away from him. Katie went as a devil. There was a blonde haired girl called Ellie she went as an Egyptian, she looked very pretty. There was a boy called Kel, he went as a mummy with an Afro rainbow wig, he was really funny. We trick-or-treated around the Galaxy Estate because the Reading Estate hardly bothered with sweets.

We went to the Nina’s house first, I was scared that she would come to the door but she her mum answered it, Nina was probably out with Xyioa. I was glad.
‘What lovely costumes!’ said Nina’s Mum.
‘Thank you!’ said Jenny, showing off.
‘I love yours’ Nina’s Mum said to me.
‘Thanks’ I muttered.
‘My daughter has a gone out in a outfit like yours, she said she was going trick-or-treating and to looked for a pig’ she said puzzled.
‘A pig?’ said Anna.
‘A pig in a pig suit, I don’t know’ Nina’s mum said.
‘Can we have the sweets now?’ said Kai, impatiently.
‘Patience is a virtue’ said Nina’s Mum.
‘You what?’
‘Never mind’ She laughed and she gave us all the sweets in the bowl. She even took a picture of us all because she loves our costumes so much. I fidgeted in my spider bride outfit. Mum brought us these cheap outfits from the pound shop today, Willow’s was that 70’s frock and mine was that horrid pig suit. ‘This is all they had. A girl with brown hair got the last two good outfits’ Mum said but with a smirk. Nina and Xyioa have gone out looking for me. The pig in the pig suit.

Next we went to Xyioa’s house, we seem to be hitting all the houses of the people I hate. Her Mum took one look at us, pulled a face a tried to slam the door but Anna but her foot in the way. It must have really hurt but she didn’t complain.
‘What is up with you?’ yelled Anna.
‘Go away!’ Yelled Xyioa’s Mum trying to slam the door again but Anna’s foot was still in the way.
‘You’ve got decorations out! I bet you’ve given everyone else sweets!’ yelled Willow.
‘I’ve done no such thing! I’m waiting for my child and her friend to come if you must know you cheeky little whatsits!’ Xyioa’s Mum yelled, she pushed Anna out of the way and slammed the door. Anna kicked the door so hard it nearly came of it hinges.

We carried on walked around getting more sweets. ‘She was nice that door slamming lady’ said Ellie.
‘Nice? She practically chopped my foot in half!’ said Anna, rubbing her foot.
‘We’ve got enough sweet lets go into that park and see what we’ve got then we’ll egg that Missy Stargirls’s house’ said Kel, doing 70’s dance moves making everyone laugh. Until Katie and Joey tripped him up.
‘Yeah’ said Ellie.
‘Yeah’ said Joey itching his face.
‘What’s up?’ asked Anna.
‘This dead skins giving me a rash’ he said, a piece of his face fell off to show a bloody mess. Jenny started screaming.
‘Cool!’ said Kai.
‘Jenny it’s just face paint!’ Sighed Anna.
‘It’s scary! I don’t like you!’ Yelled Jenny pointing to Joey.
‘I don’t like you much either!’ laughed Joey.
‘Come on!’ Yelled Willow halfway down the street.

I like the park, I used to go there with Mum and Willow. Until one day two boys where bullying me and Willow tried to get off the climbing frame to help me, she was right at the top and when she was halfway down she fell badly broke her foot. We never went there again.

When we got to the park we counted our sweets, Kai got the most because I gave him some of my sweets. I did that because I’m still on the diet, I’ve lost a lot of weight now my spider bride dress is more lose then the first time I tried it on. I haven’t even bothered with that horrid pig suit when we all came out Anna’s flat I threw the pig suit in the bin. I knew it wasn’t a good idea because Mum would wonder were I put it.

After we finished counting the sweets we went to Missy Stargirl’s designer’s house. My house. Ever heard that saying “the truth will set you free”? It will not set me free at the minute.

Jenny went to knock on my door, I turned my back in case Mum saw right threw my vial. But Anna pulled me behind the wheelie bins to hide.
‘Tick-or-treat!’ I heard Jenny say.
‘I like your costume’ said Mum. ‘Are you Missy Stargirl?’
‘Yes’
‘Yes. You could have had a bit more work done to it’
‘What?’
‘It looks a bit tatty’ said Mum. ‘Your not from around her are you?’
‘No’
‘Are you from the Reading Estate?’
‘Y-Yes’
‘I should have thought so, look your costume has a big tear in it’ said Mum, she pulled on Jenny’s dress making it tear even more.
‘I made it myself’ said Jenny, nearly in tears.
‘Sorry, I don’t like Reading Estate kids on my front begging for sweets’ said Mum and she slammed the door in her face.

We all came out of hiding. Jenny walked slowly down the driveway my house and then she clinged onto Anna and started howling.
‘Mean old witch!’ said Kai.
‘It’s OK have a good long howl about it’ Katie said, patting Jenny on the shoulder.
‘Not on me! Your getting my costume snotty!’ said Anna.
‘I hate Missy Stargirl now!’ Jenny sobbed.
‘She is so dead!’ said Ellie.
‘Yeah nobody bullies Anna’s little sister but me!’ Joey yelled.
I felt sorry for Jenny. I hate Mum for saying that to her when she was an all-time fan of her stupid doll.

The egging started, Anna threw more than anyone, Mum was yelling from the upstairs window at us, that was where Anna and Kai where aiming the most. I only threw a few. Jenny stopped sobbing and now looked angry. She threw a few eggs and then she got out her favourite Missy Stargirl doll that she always carries around and threw it straight through the front room window and smashed it! That got Mum really mad and she came out of the front door and started yelling right in Anna’s face. I was so glad we all had masks on. Anna just yelled back, and Mum threatened to call the police. I knew she wouldn’t because she doesn’t like police. She’s had a few issues with the law about her dumb doll. I started to remember all the stuff she has done, the pig suit, the swimming pool and her yelling at Jenny. I felt so mad about her yelling at Anna I threw an egg right in her face to shut her up. She came up to me and I ran for it, Jenny followed me and after a few more throws of eggs the others did to.

‘That was so fun!’ Kel yelled. When we where back in the park.
‘It wasn’t!’ Jenny sniffed.
‘Yes it was’ said Kai laughing.
‘I can’t believe she was that mean! I thought she would just be stuck up!’ said Anna.
‘Are you going to throw out all you Missy Stargirl stuff?’ Katie asked Jenny.
‘Yes she is’ said Anna answering for her.
‘I can’t believe you threw one right her face!’ said Joey to me, thumping me on the back, he didn’t mean to hurt me but Reading Estate boys are tough and I’d probably have a big bruise on my back tomorrow.
‘Yeah, she didn’t half yelled!’ laughed Ellie.
‘And Jenny even broke a window!’ Laughed Kel.
I felt horribly mean then, what if dad was in that room? I hope he was in down the pub. He probably was he always goes down there for Halloween parties.
‘Are you OK, Sandy?’ Anna asked me. ‘You’ve gone pale’
‘I’m feeling a little bit sick’ I muttered.
‘I do’ said Jenny.
‘We’ve had enough fun to last a lifetime, party at Anna’s house!’ said Ellie.

We went back to Anna’s house and had another party it wasn’t as good as the first because I couldn’t enjoy it. I went to Jenny who was up in her room, she was throwing Missy Stargirl dolls and playhouses out of her window and into the bin in the garden below.
‘I’m sorry about what that women said’ I said to her.
‘It’s OK. I was getting bored of the stupid doll anyway’ Jenny lied.
‘Yeah! Sure you were!’ said Anna coming into the room.
‘Who said you can butt in?’ said Jenny.
‘My room, my rules!’ said Anna.
‘It’s my room to!’
‘Anyway, I’ve got something for you’ Anna said to me.
‘What?’ I asked.
She brought out a mobile phone. It was brick but it had a lovely black and red striped cover, like Willow’s top.
‘That’s a nice phone’ I said.
‘You have it, I’ve got a better one and so does Jenny’ said Anna.
‘Thanks!’ I screamed hugging her.
‘And I gave Willow one too’ said Anna pulling away from me.
‘Are you sure I can have it?’
‘Yes, it’s got mine, Jenny’s, Willow’s and everyone else’s numbers’
‘Do you have my number?’
‘Yes, so does everyone else’
‘Thanks so much!’


When we got home (in our normal clothes of course) Mum was screaming to herself, cleaning the egg off the house. She still had on the top that had got hit with the egg when I threw it at her. It had a huge stain, I thought it wouldn’t come out. She yelled at us when we came down the driveway.
‘What have you been!’ she yelled.
‘Tick-or-treating! Duh!’ Willow yelled back.
‘Where are your costumes then?!’
‘They where rubbish so we threw them away like rubbish!’
‘I spent a fortune on them outfits!’
‘You did not! And how could you give Sandy a pig suit? She’s a lot more thinner then you!’
‘How dare you!’
‘You should wear a cow-suit!’ I yelled surprising them both.
‘Yeah!’ yelled Willow.
We both marched indoors. Dad was out, I was glad. We left our witch dress and spider bride outfit back at Anna’s thankfully. She’ll give them back to me when she meets me after school to go to her house one day.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment