Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Anna-Blogging

Diaries is about two very different girls that become friends. I wrote this story ages ago and haven't done anything with it so I'm putting it here.

Chapter 8 - Anna-Blogging

Chapter 8 - Anna-Blogging
Anna
That Halloween was great! The best thing is that Jenny is over the Missy Stargirl rubbish! I’ve been texting Sandy non-stop over the weekend and she’s been texting me. She likes to have a big moan about her Mum. She said that she saw Missy Stargirl’s designer’ cleaning the house and she yelled at her and Willow. I moaned about my Mum and Jay. Mum was in a good mood when she came back, she made us a big cake in the shape of a ghost even though Jenny and me were full up after seeing who could eat the most sweets first. Jenny won, she gets very hungry after crying.

Jay has brought a new computer. OK it isn’t new, it’s second hand. He usually buys us stuff like this when he’s sorry about something. Jenny and me went onto the new Missy Stargirl website. It had a sort of diary bit on it. Sandy said it’s a Blog. It said about us egging the house and about Jenny. It made her sound violent and mean. That’s me not her. It said: Also a girl came to beg sweets off me in a rubbish accuse for a Missy Stargirl costume. She was also very violent that she threw a Missy Stargirl doll through my window! It was just as messed up as she is here is a photo of the doll.

It showed the picture of Jenny’s favourite Missy Stargirl doll. Her hair was in a tangle and her face was scribbled on (that was me) and her clothes were torn. It was only because she always played with the stupid doll. Jenny started crying again. I tried to cheer her up and give her a hug but it didn’t work. I took her into the garden and up into the tree house our real dad built. I don’t really like talking about him because he died and that’s how mum has had all these other blokes. Jenny wasn’t born then. He died a month before she was born so she never knew him. I don’t remember much of him either. I guess that’s good because I don’t want to remember.

Our tree house is in our apple tree. So if you feel hungry you can just reach out and take one. I haven’t been up in the tree house much lately and wasps have made their nests on the roof of the house. I had to bat them down while Jenny kicked them out. I nicked some cakes that Mum brought and made us some tea. Tea and cake taste lovely together. I took them out on a tray but Jay spotted me. I thought he was going to hit me. But he just smiled, I smiled back and walked into the garden.

Jenny and I ate our cakes and sipped our tea and talked. Sandy must have saw what Missy Stargirl’s designer had written and text Jenny saying sorry as if her mum had said it. Jenny just texted back it was OK and carried on eating. It’s a good thing mum brought those cakes up or she wouldn’t be so forgiving.

I’ve just found out Jay is taking us on holiday for a few days. I think it’s Blackpool. I don’t mind I like it there is an alien centre there that even has a UFO Jenny and me like to push all the buttons in it. We’ll be going in about a month or so. I’ve told Sandy and she says she’s going on holiday to Spain. She is so lucky Jay never takes us to places like that. He don’t have that much money, I’ve seen him take some money out of Mum’s purse. Even Jenny and I don’t do that.

There hasn’t been any slapping or hitting for the past week. Jay is forever buying us stuff he gave Jenny a huge cuddly toy bigger then her and I have got and Playstation 2 it’s great. The best thing is Jenny is to busy with her toy to pester me. Actually that sounds mean, I like being mean just not to Jenny. I’ve also heard that Missy Stargirl’s Designer has a daughter! I’ll like being mean to her. I bet she’s what inspired her Mum to make Missy Stargirl, some people make dolls like their children. I told Sandy and she didn’t say anything. Something is up with her, maybe she’s friends with Missy Stargirl’s designer’s daughter. I don’t think she would be because she went along with egging the house. I don’t know, I’m just going to forget about it, very confusing.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment