Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Sandy-Stargirl movie

Diaries is about two very different girls that become friends. I wrote this story ages ago and haven't done anything with it so I'm putting it here.

Chapter 9 - Sandy-Stargirl movie

Chapter 9 - Sandy-Stargirl movie
Sandy
Dear Diary,
My mum is making a Missy Stargirl movie! I can’t believe it! It embarrassing enough for her to make the doll, but a movie? It was a big mistake to tell Anna. She laughed.
‘Really she making a movie?’ she said, acting like she was a Missy Stargirl fan.
‘Yes’ I said.
‘Lets go to it!’
‘What!’ I stared at her as if she’d gone mad.
‘What?’ she said. ‘Stop looking at me!’
‘I can’t help it!’
‘Anyway lets go!’
‘Why?’
‘To make fun of it!’
‘What do you mean?’
‘I mean, lets get our other friends and go making fun of it!’
‘How?’
‘I don’t know, yell stuff and throw stuff. Kai has a laser pointers and Jenny still has loads of dolls’
‘Um OK, when?’
‘Tomorrow?’
‘OK’
‘Bring Willow, Jenny likes her’
‘OK’
‘OK?
‘OK’
‘It there an echo in here?’
‘Yes’ I giggled. ‘Bye’
‘Bye’

Willow did not like the idea of the movie but she still came along. I think it was because Anna said that Jenny liked her. I don’t mind, Willow is usually my best friend as well as my sister and I don’t want to share my friends that much. But I have a real best friend now, Anna.

When we got to the movies Kai was trying to write “DORK” on Kel’s back with the laser pen but Joey, Ellie, Katie and Jenny kept laughing and Kai had to hide the pen every time Kel turned around.
‘What are you doing?’ Kel said.
‘Nothing’ said Kai.
‘Yes you are!’
‘I am not!’
‘Your writing on my back with this!’ Kel brought out a laser pen. Kai still had his in his hand.
‘Where did you get that?’
‘The joke shop, I went in on the way to met you’
‘Do you want to fight, about it?’
‘Yes, I do’
‘Bring it on’
They started having a laser fight. They were very good pens you could write a message with them and it would fade. I bet they cost a lot too.
‘Sorry about this’ Anna said to me.
‘It’s OK’ I said. ‘It’s funny’
‘WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP!’ Anna yelled to Kai and Kel making them jump. Her voice was very loud and it made everyone jump. ‘Good, now lets go the movie’s going to start’

When we got into the movie building at last it took Kel ages to decide if he wanted butter on his popcorn.
‘Will you hurry up?’ Kai yelled at him.
‘This choice is very difficult, so shut up!’ Kel yelled back.
‘He wants no butter!’ said Kai, pushing Kel out of the way. The girl at the counter seemed thankful. Finally after we all got our food we went into the part where they were showing the movie. We got the seats way at the back next to the window where the movie projector was. Joey said he had a surprised and got the seat below the projector. I sat between Willow and Anna. I tried talking to Willow but she was staring at someone in the front row. I asked her what was it and she pointed to someone who every child was staring at. It was Mum! I hope Anna don’t notice.

When the movie started Missy Stargirl said stuff about herself.
‘Get lost!’ Yelled Anna.
‘Yeah!’ Katie Yelled.
Mum turned around, Willow pulled me down just in time. I peered up and saw that Mum had turned around.
‘What are you two doing?’ Anna asked.
‘I fell of my seat and tried to grab Sandy’ said Willow, she is great at making up lies.
Willow and me got back into our seats. Kai and Kel were writing “BORING!!!” on the screen. Mum turned around again, Willow pulled me down again and now Mum was yelling.
‘What do you think you doing?’ Mum yelled, everyone was looking.
‘Mind your business!’ Joey yelled.
‘Yeah!’ yelled Kai, writing on Mum’s face with the laser pen.
‘This movie cost a fortune to make!’ Mum yelled, red in the face with anger(and laser pen.)
‘Good for you!’ Anna yelled, throwing popcorn at her.
‘You’re the cheeky idiots that egged my house! Aren’t you?’
‘Yes we are!’ Ellie yelling.
‘Your parents are going to hear about this!’
‘You don’t even no our names!’
‘Your with them aren’t you?’
‘Nope!’ Said Anna.
‘Trust Reading Estate parents to let children run wild! I’m surprised you even got in here! Did you use up all you life savings just to buy a ticket for this movie?’
‘Shut up!’ Yelled Jenny, she started throwing the Missy Stargirl dolls she had left. All the little girls went to grab them but their Mums hang on to them.
‘How dare you!’ Yelled Mum, she was marching up the stairs! Willow pulled me right to the back and got out of her bag a black blanket and threw it over us. It was one of those typed of blankets that you can see through but people who are not under it can’t. The whole room was pitch black as well so nobody could see us.

All Mum did was yell at Kai, Joey, Ellie, Jenny, Katie and Anna and go back down the stairs to her seat. Kai and Anna started laughing. Halfway through the movie Joey stood up on his chair and stuck his hand in front of the projector and it looked like Missy Stargirl was picking her nose. Everyone in the whole room laughed, Kai even fell off his chair. Mum was marching back up again. Willow pulled me to the back again. I couldn’t hear much I only heard the words “you’ve ruined Missy Stargirl!” And “you’ve ruined me!” It sounded like she was crying when Willow pulled the blanket off, the others where walking down the stairs. We ran after them.
‘It was good that you brought that blanket!’ I said to Willow.
‘Yeah’ she said.
When we caught up with them, they were all laughing. I saw Mum in the distance getting into her car and slamming the door. They all started saying horrible stuff about her. Willow said some stuff to but I think she was actually saying it to Anna but using Mum as a cover up.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment