Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Anna - Planning

Diaries is about two very different girls that become friends. I wrote this story ages ago and haven't done anything with it so I'm putting it here.

Chapter 10 - Anna - Planning

Chapter 10 - Anna - Planning
Anna
We are at Blackpool now. We went to the alien centre and had lots of fun. There was a contest and we even won little aliens. It was sunny and we went to a clothes shop first to get something more summery. Jenny got a sandy dress that looked like she had no body just arms, legs and a head when she lied on the sand. Mum got a short white dress, Jay got black shorts and a top. I was going to get black but I didn’t want to look like I was copying him. So I got combat shorts and a combat t-shirt.

We went down to the beach. Mum and Jay just sat on sun chairs while me and Jenny played in the sand. Jenny made a castle for our little Aliens and I made a sea monster ready to attack the castle. It looked good seaweed hair, shell for eyes, and twigs for arms. It was fun until Jenny got bored and we kicked the castle and the sea monster down. We dug a big hole but Jenny sat in it and demanded to be buried. So I buried her and made a shape in the sand that was meant to be her body. I gave it little shell rings on the hands and a shell patterned for her dress.

I heard some kid whimpering. I turned around and saw to boys picking on a little girl. I hate boys when they gang up on little girls. So I did what I would usually do, I push one into the little pool the tide had left behind it and a hit the other one. The both got up and tried to hit me but I kept moving out of the way. One time they hit each other, it must had hurt them because they started yelling at each other.

I was going to ask the little girl if she was OK but she was running half way down the beach. I felt something thump me on the back. I thought it was those boys so I turned around ready to give them both a thump, but it was Jay.
‘Good job kid!’ he said. ‘You stood up for that little girl!’
‘I hate boys like idiots like them! Hitting girls!’ I said. He froze.
‘Yes well I’m not going to be hitting anymore’ he said and went back to his chair.

‘Bury me!’ Jenny demanded even though the sand was already up to her chin.
‘I can’t, unless you want the sand over your head’ I said.
‘What was Jay talking about? “I’m not going to be hitting anymore” what is he talking about?’
‘I don’t know’
‘I don’t’
‘I bet he’s up to something’
‘Mum too, she’s never this happy’
‘Yeah’
‘Lets forget about it’
‘Yeah, I want to go down to the sea! Get me out!’
‘Yes my queen’
‘Good’
When I got Jenny out of the sand we went down to the sea. We both took our surfboards just to float on. We swam right down until everyone looked like tiny ants. We lied on our surfboards and starred at the sky.
‘Missy Stargirl has not made anything new’
‘Yes they have, but nobody brought it’
‘Why?’
‘Because of the movies, every Stargirl fan was there-’
‘Laughing at her’ Jenny finished for me.
‘Still, the designer deserves it!’
‘Yeah’

Where back home now, Sandy said that she didn’t go Spain because her Mum is too busy trying to sell her designer clothes. I really don’t like the sound of her Mum.

I’ve just found out why Mum and Jay are so happy. They are getting married! I don’t believe it I know his plan. He’ll marry Mum then he has the share of her money I bet he’ll take it and run. Jenny sussed this out as well. She didn’t say anything, she just went to our room. I did as well. Mum yelled after us but we didn’t reply.

‘OK, Jenny’ I said.
‘OK what?’
‘Start packing some of your stuff’
‘Why?’
‘We are running away!’
‘Where?’
‘Don’t know, I’ll have to ask Sandy if she knows a cool hiding place’

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment