Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Prank

What's it gonna b like in the ninja world as a girl ninja attending High school? LETS FIND OUT!!!!!!!!!

(P.S. IT IS NOT FLIPPEN FINISHED!)

Chapter 1 - The Prank

Chapter 1 - The Prank
I DON"T OWN NARUTO ONLY BUNBUN

LET THE FANFICTION BEGIN



------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to another Day at R.L.H.S, I am * voice interrupted*the breast-implanted ogre principal* Tsunade. Today, *Karin, the overly preppy cheerleader who can actually piss glitter off* Lost, *her dieting pills* so *So she had decided to go bulimic, and even more preppy! * In other news, we have new reports of *Jack the Ripper* going around and looking for *me, so if you don’t see me in the next 10, 20, 60 years, you’ll know why* Next, the Halloween dance is coming up next month*so remember girls, Naruto Uzamaki is free!!!*……… NARUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*OH SNAP RUUUN!*


*Room 231, 7:50*

The kids were laughing with amusement at Naruto’s latest prank.

‘Ahhhh, good ol’ Naruto making another prank, and making our days at Royal Learning High School worth it!’ Shikamaru lazily yawned as he closed his eyes and smiled.

‘Aa, but that’ll mean hell for him with Tsunade for the next several days.’ Neji said while he was doing a worksheet. Sasuke nodded, ‘ What an idiot.’ He said in a short reply, not even trying to laugh at Naruto’s newest prank. Kiba frowned, ‘ Jeez Sasuke, can’t you even try to give him a pity laugh?’ Sasuke glared, he glared so hard that it was like having an oven open and sticking your face in it, ‘ ….I have no pity for that loser what-so-ever!!’ he yelled. Shikamaru looked at him, ‘ Dude you ok? You look like hell.’

Neji looked at Sasuke, ‘ Yeah, Sasuke, you really need to stop staying up so late, it’s really taking a toll on you.’ Neji said. Sasuke shrugged, ‘ Sorry… I had stupid project by Orochi-gay that I had to finish last night…’ Kiba looked at him quizzically, ‘ well?’

‘It was… the project.’

‘ No!’

‘ Yes! It was the one were you had to draw- in full detail- every single pair of boxers you own. I swear, he is more pedophilic than Michael Jackson. ’

‘You-hooo! Sasuke-kun!!’Sasuke wearily sighed, ‘ You’ve gotta be kiddin….’Sasuke turned around, disregarding that he already who it was, ‘ Karin stood hovering behind his desk, hand on her hip, and apparently pouting, ‘ Sasuke, your bastard friend made fun of me again!’ she said hugging him, ‘ …sorry…’ he said in a low tone, apparently very annoyed, and trying to ignore her.

‘ Awwww Sasuke-kun!’ she purred seductively in his ear, ‘ why don’t you come with me, Kakashi won’t be here for a while…’

‘ Please, if anyone is listening pleeeeease send a friggen S.O.S!’He grumbled under under his breath, his hands raised as if he was praying. Karin raised an eyebrow, ‘ Sasuke, your no fun!’ she said as she abruptly turned in huff and went back into her seat.
‘AAAAAAH GUYS HIDE ME PLEASE!’ Shikamaru, Neji, Kiba, and Sasuke all turned their heads, and saw their infamous friend, Naruto Uzamaki, and right behind him, the scariest dog alive, Tsunade-sama.

‘ I’m sorry Naruto, this is your destiny, not mine’

‘Sorry dude, but, uh, Akamaru is asleep, and I don’t want to wake him up *bark*’

‘ Errrrrrrr, Oh look Nap time * ZzZzZzZz*’

‘ Hn…. Idiot.’

‘ WTF WHAT KIND OF FRIENDS ARE YOU GUYS!?!?!?!?!’
Naruto and Tsunade passed their classroom ( after Tsunade punched the wall down)
And continued their morning talk as if nothing had happened until

20 minutesd later*
--------------------------


*poof*

‘OMG WTH HAPPENED TO MY WALL!!’

The class answered in unison, ‘ Tsunade-sama’

“ oh well, Ahem, pardon my French but, frack! THAT’s THE 3rd WALL THIS WEEK!!’
and as almost as fast as he got angry, he became somber once angain, ‘ ANYWAYS,Class we have a new student,’ the door slid open and in stepped in…....., ‘ Everyone, please welcome Sakura Haruno.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Im happy to be on fanart and will post up yet again chapters of this crappy story 2!!!!!

P.s. BUNBUN SAYS HI

( Y )
(oOo)
('')-('')


Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

VincentsgirlAreceneStrife on June 3, 2008, 3:20:47 AM

VincentsgirlAreceneStrife on
VincentsgirlAreceneStrifeOrochi-gay...why are you so mean toOrochimaru-kun.TT.TT
yes I am an orochimaru fangirl...along with kiba,kakashi,and iruka.go figure...all the wierd funny one's and I know what all thier names mean
kiba=fang
kakashi=scarecrow
iruka=dolphin
orochimaru=great snake

PinkAngel101 on July 25, 2008, 1:42:25 PM

PinkAngel101 on
PinkAngel101hahahhaha kakashi scares crows

PinkAngel101 on June 4, 2008, 8:46:23 AM

PinkAngel101 on
PinkAngel101Lol =D

VincentsgirlAreceneStrife on June 5, 2008, 3:09:22 AM

VincentsgirlAreceneStrife on
VincentsgirlAreceneStrifeXD

VincentsgirlAreceneStrife on June 3, 2008, 3:22:57 AM

VincentsgirlAreceneStrife on
VincentsgirlAreceneStrifeLoL.good story...was that kakashi-kun yelling that?

GreyPichu on May 14, 2008, 11:20:01 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichugood job, this story is hilarious. =D

PinkAngel101 on May 17, 2008, 4:58:28 PM

PinkAngel101 on
PinkAngel101TY!