Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Teams like these need therapy

What's it gonna b like in the ninja world as a girl ninja attending High school? LETS FIND OUT!!!!!!!!!

(P.S. IT IS NOT FLIPPEN FINISHED!)

Chapter 5 - Teams like these need therapy

Chapter 5 - Teams like these need therapy
HAHHA IIIIM BAK
I dont own nRUTo
---------------------------------





“ALRIGHT YOU MAGGOTS! PAY ATTENTION BECAUSE I’M ONLY GONNA SAY THIS ONCE!’ Sakura, Ino, and the whole class of boys and girls sat there completely silent (all wear wearing Black stretchy shorts and gray shirts.). ‘ MY NAME IS ANKO! CALL ME CAOCH, MA’M, SENSEI, OR EVEN MS.MOROISHI, IT DOESN’T MATTER Cause’ TO ALL OF YOU I WILL BE KNOWN AS THE SPAWN OF HELL!’ She waved her hands sadistically, ‘ And children, you’ve just entered hell itself!’ practically everyone was stunned in silence, ‘ FIRST OFF YOU RUNTS, YOU ALL ARE GOING TO BE PAIREDUP IN TEAMS OF 4, TWO BOYS AN TWO GIRLS, GOT IT! YOU ALL ARE GOING TO PERFORM CAMPUS RUN!’
Everyone groaned, Sakura whispered to Ino, ‘ That doesn’t sound to bad…’ Anko cleared her voice, ‘ She took out a scroll from her long tan jacket and unravled it for everyone to see, ‘ Alright, This whole run is approximately 10 miles, use your teams and think like actual ninjas, for you have to finish in 12 minutes to finish the whole course through, the forest of torture, hills of fury, and plains of death.’ Sakura shook her head, ‘ Just don’t say anything.’ She whispered. Anko yelled, ‘ NOW GO PICK YOUR TEAMS YOU WIMPS!’ Sakura and Ino immediately paired up, but there was no one else left except…. The idiot blonde and the raven-haired kid from the morning.

Anko pushed them together forcefully, ‘ Look, they wont bite, just pair up and lets get ready!

-----------------------------
Starting line*

To make a little more interesting, this is how it’s gonna work! Number 1: To make things more intense, you’ll have to fight against anyone in your way, but no killing, a K.O. , Injury and NON-KILLING poison is allowed. Number 2: No helping other teams, there are hidden cameras everywhere, that includes No cheating, and no running away! Number 3: The first ones to cross the finish line gets…. Pulls out something* FREE KLONDIKE BARS!!!!! The loser *evil glare * has after school detention with Orochimaru!’ Everyone shuddered. Anko smiled maliciously, ‘ you have 10 minutes to make a plan with your team, starting NOW!’

The 4 of them crouched down and looked at each other, ‘ Errrr…. Sorry bout this morning Sakura-Chan.’ Said Naruto Apologetically, Sakura glared, but softened a little, ‘ Alright alright, apology accepted, ‘ She looked at Sasuke, and tilted her head, and sort of stared,

‘ He looks sort of like-‘

‘ Stop staring…’
Sakura shook her ‘W-what! I wasn’t I was thinking that you look like….’ She blushed a little but quickly shook it off, ‘ What’s the plan guys.’
‘Hn, I say ignore everyone and ran past them, it’ll be hard enough covering 10miles in 12
Minutes as it is.’

‘ Sasuke-teme, your no fun! Were the fight-‘

‘Look! I don’t want to be anywhere NEAR Orochimaru!’

‘ …..Ha-ha, Teme’s afraid of Orochimaru… ha-ha’

‘ Shut up dobe!’

Ino rolled her eyes, ‘ guys FOCUS! All right, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, what do you all speacialize in?

‘ Kage Bunshin and Rasengan’
‘Fire techniques and Chidori.’
‘ Healing and…. Hand to hand combat.’

Sasuke rolled his eyes, ‘ Wow , healing and hand to hand combat, pfft.’
‘ Don’t make me slap you unconscious!’ she threatened, Naruto quivered and hid Behind Ino, ‘ I’m good thanks.’
‘ I specialize in mostly Mind controlling…. So how’s this gonna work?’

They all looked at each other, ‘ Ah, screw this, just do what Duck @$$ said and let’s make a run fo-‘

‘ I’ve said this a million times and I’ll say it once more, my hair I just spiky, and does not resemble any thing of a duck, chicken, or a cockatoo!’ he said, his eyebrow twitching violently.

‘ HAVE YOU BEEN LIVNG UNDER A ROCK!? OF COURSE IT DOES!’ Sakura yelled

Naruto laughed, ‘ Ha-ha, BUUUURRN!’

SHUT IT BEFORE I SHOVE RAMEN SO FAR UP YOUR @$$ THAT’LL COME OUT YOUR THROAT!!’

Naruto pouted, ‘ Damn Sasuke friggen get some sleep, your way too edgy.’
Ino rolled her eyes, ‘ fine, we all run as fast as we can if we run into and problems, just hit them unconscious or something.’

Sakura nodded, ‘ Sounds good,’

‘ Dattebayo’

‘ Hn.’

-----------------------------------
* Starting line*

‘ ALRIGHT, ON GO YOU GO, On YOUR MARK, GET SET, GOPHER!’

About four teams ran but then were stopped by Anko, ‘ HEY GET BACK HERE! I SAID GOPHER NOT GO!’ A couple of teams went by her as soon as she said go, but were stopped by her again, ‘ GET YOUR frackEN @$$ HERE! THAT”S ENOUGH JUST GO!’

* In the forest of torture *

AHHHHHHHHH WERE LOST DATTEBAYO!’

SHUT UP DOBE!’

GUYS STFUBIROYJAP! (Shut the frack up before I rip off your joy and pride)

‘Ugh, SHUT UP!’

‘ DAMN YOU YAHOO MAPS, DAMN YOU DATTEBAYO!’

* Hills of fury *
The four of them trudged up the steep *hill*, ‘ this*pant * is not a hill, It’s a *pant * fricken mountain!! Complained Ino

Naruto nodded in agreement, ‘ Yeah, *pant * THAT LADY IS CRAZY!’

Sakura looked at Sasuke, He was barley keeping up behind her last, and coughing very hard, ‘ Hey, are you ok?’ Sakura said sincerely, ‘ Sasuke looked up at her, and nodded, ‘ H-pantpantpant-n.’ Sakura noticed he was very pale, but his cheeks were flaming red, Sakura slowed down and put a hand on his fore head and gasped, ‘ Sasuke, your not O.K., you’re literally burning up!’ The others turned around; he quickly pushed her hand away, and started to run ahead of everyone. Sakura and the other two ran to Sasuke, ‘ Dude, Sasuke, maybe we should stop you’r-

“ No! We’ll keep going!’ he barked Sakura shook her head, ‘ No, it’ll get worse if you-‘
She was stopped as she saw him turn to her, his eyes were blood red, he tuned to the other’s too, ‘ Enemys, closebehind- you guys get-‘ Naruto protested, ‘ NO YOU TEME, YOUR HARDLY IN ANY SHAPE TO WALK, LET ALONE FIGHT!’ Ino nodded. Sakura pushed them ahead, ‘ Go ahead guys; I’ll buy us some time! Sakura said as she put on two black gloves, ‘ S-sakura- don’t! You can’t- Sakura tuned towards them and glared, ‘ Ino, I may have just met you, but you have to trust me! I can handle myself, just make sure Sasuke gets across the finish line!’ Naruto shook his head, ‘ Sakura, I won’t leave you behind!’ Sakura clenched her fist, ‘ IT WASN’T UP FOR DEBATE, IT WAS A COMMAND! NOW GO!’ Sakura said pushing them 20 feet, ‘ GO!’ they nodded and lifted Sasuke and left in a flash.

4 people emerged from the forest, and stood there watching her, the two girls and boys laughed as Sakura was taking a fighting stance, ‘ hahhaha I can’t believe your so stupid to take all four of us head on!’ yelled one of the boys. One of them took out a vile full of poison and dipped a whole pack of weapons into it, ‘ Hira! Anko said no poison!’
He smirked, ‘what she doesn’t know won’t kill her…Kukuku…. What I wouldn’t do for a Klondike bar’

*Near the finish line *
Where the hell is Sakura!!’ Ino said very worriedly, ‘She was supposed to be here by now!’ Naruto nodded, ‘ I hope she’ll be O.k.’ Sasuke didn’t say anything, Instead, he took out a red pill and popped it into his mouth, ‘ TEME! Don’t!!!!!’ Sasuke stopped, ‘ you go for the finish line! The rules never said the whole team had to cross it. So we’ll be ok!’ Ino and Naruto grabbed his arm, ‘ Sasuke don’t!’ Sasuke glared, ‘ I’ll be ok!’ GO! They reluctantly let go of him, ‘ you better be back Teme! Or else I’ll come back and kick your @$$!’ He smirked, and quickly disappeared. Naruto cringed, ‘ Stubborn jackass.’

*Back to Sakura *
Sakura was gasping for air, 3 of the shinobi were knocked out, but one of them was still up and ready to fight, ‘ haha like my poison?’ He walked confidently closer, ‘ I say you have about 10 minutes before you completely suffocate!’ he said Sadistically, Sakura glared, ‘ And I say you have less than two before I punch your face in!’ The boy laughed, ‘ Please! You can hardly stand up!’ he smirked, your not even worth finishing off!’ He turned away until he felt a dark aura surrounding him, ‘ Don’t you EVER TURN YOUR BACK ON ME, EVER!’ he turned around, and there was Sakura, ‘CHA SHANARO!!!!’ She punched his face, causing him to break through 23 ½ trees. Sakura leaned against a rock and lunged oddly, Green chakra began to emit from her hands as she too water from her bottles and started to drain out all of the poison.

She screamed in pain, but continued to do so until all was taken out of her system. She panted hard, but forced herself up, ‘ Nggh!’ She tried to bite back her scream, and trudged through the hills. ‘\but before she left, she took out what looked like 3 week old bun from who knows were and stuffed it into the boy’s mouth, ‘ Haha, enjoy my moms home-made hotdog.’

Sasuke’s P.O.V.

Damn, how hard can it b to find a pink haired girl?’
Sasuke ran as fast as he could, ignoring stareing teams that were looking at him like he-must-really-like-Orochimaru.

He stopped for a breather until he saw Sakura 20 meter’s away, he ran to her, ‘ You-you baka! That was so stupid of you to-‘ Sakura looked up but almost immediately collapsed. He caught her in one swift movement, and sighed.

Aww come on you like it!

…..Wtf?

WHAT HOW CAN YOU-

NO, SHUT UP, IM NOT GOING THROUGH THIS STUPID INTRODUCTION AGAIN!’

Bu-

DAMN YOU SHUT UP!’

Fine, be pissy!’

Sasuke sighed as he picked up Sakura bridle style and carried her; his cheeks red cheeks became even redder.

Ha you so like I-

THE HELL WITH YOU!’

· In some bush some where*
’ She’s quite impressive, isn’t she Pain’
‘ Hamm she could be quite useful to us.’
Konan looked at him, ‘ Are you going to ask her…’
‘ I’m going to keep an eye on her… so far; she has a quite promising future…. As one of us’

HA MILD SUSPNSE!
BWUAHAHAHAHHAAHA…HA

(Y)
(oOo)
(;;)-(;;)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

GreyPichu on September 27, 2008, 1:22:39 PM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuomg cant wait til u update. lol sasuke iz a silly boy. ^____^