Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Wolf

A wolf meets his mate.

Chapter 1 - Wolf

Chapter 1 - Wolf


Pita-Ten: Hi! This is a fan fiction I did on one of my friend's stories. It's kind of short, but I worked hard on it and I don't think it's that bad. So any ways enjoy! ^-^



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Wolf



Alone by myself in a tree, in the deepest dark of the night I sit thinking of one night before. No one by my side. I always seem to be alone. I'm a werewolf. My name is Yasou. This town I live by is a lonely one without many people. I live here with my wolf tribe, but all they do is bother me about getting a mate. So spend my days alone…until one night…

It was a dark and windy night. Clouds were full and plump, it was about to rain. I was watching the girl, Azarni, as I came to fined out. She was walking home from her day job at a small little dinner called Bob's Dinner. Strangest name I've ever heard. As it started to rain she quickened her pace. Deciding to take a different way home, she started walking down a dark alley. She was out of my view for just a second. When I saw her again three men, I'd never seen before, were surrounding her. Fear was shone on her face. As she backed away from them, the man in front stepped forward and grabbed her wrist. He started leaning closer to her, puckering up. I growled through my clenched teeth. She turned away at the last second. The man missed. He muttered something I couldn't hear. He pushed her to the ground; she screamed. I wanted to help her, but I feared that they would see me. All three started to walk closer.

“Someone please help me…” She whispered under her breath. A tear ran down her cheek. I couldn't take it any longer.

I jumped down from my hiding place. I tackled the guy who pushed Azarni to the ground. He ran from me. I chased him and tore at his clothing. I clawed his cheek. He ran from my grasp. All three of them stared at me for a second. I growled at them and showed my fangs. They ran from me with fear, screaming like little girls. All men like them are cowards. I stood up, about to run off.

“No! Wait!”

Stopping, I turned to the voice. Azarni was standing up looking toward me. Azarni looked at me with curiosity in her eyes. My eyes widened at her beauty. Her voice sounded so sweet, I couldn't help but love her voice. No fear was in her, just curiosity. Surprised by this I stepped away. As she stared walking closer to me, I stepped away again. Didn't she see my ears, my tail, my fangs!? She kept walking towards me, but this time I did not step back. Extending her hand to me she almost touched me, but I flinched back with fear.

“No, it's okay…I won't hurt you…” She said in a soothing voice. She walked forward extending her hand again, but this time her hand touched my cheek. “Thank you…for saving me. What's your name?” She asked.

I touched her hand on my cheek softly. Smiling I told her my name. “Yasou…” That was the first word I ever spook to Azarni…my mate Azarni…



The End



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pita-Ten: That's it! Did you like!? It's kind of wired and short, but I love to read your comments. Please comment!


Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Forever_Dreaming on April 17, 2006, 3:19:47 AM

Forever_Dreaming on
Forever_Dreamingwow i luv it! and i luv wolves too eventho im reallt bad at drawing them well neways thats really good

NekoHellAngel on October 28, 2005, 11:34:17 PM

NekoHellAngel on
NekoHellAngelWow! That's actually really good! ^^ I wanna read more about Yasou and Azarni now!

vam-girl on June 30, 2005, 11:55:24 AM

vam-girl on
vam-girloh this is great do more! *favs*