Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Trapped

They find a new titan who has an... interesting past. Will there also be a little romance on the side? Between who?

Chapter 2 - Trapped

Chapter 2 - Trapped


Author's note: Sorry guys! In the first Chapter I forgot to do some stuff. I'll do it in this chapter though! Also, in the different POV's they kinda flash back a little and retell the same thing from a different prospective. Also, under a POV the stuff in italics are actions not thoughts. Sorry it's so confusing!



Disclaimer: I don't own the Teen Titans or any of the other characters except for Holly.



Reviewers Credit: Thanks for the review! You were the first on to review so thanks to:

koolkayhottie

Your the BEST!

Oh, and thanx:

Zenny

________________________________________________________________________



Chronicles of a New Titan



Chapter 2- Trapped



A few days later, it was another horror and crime infested day. Trouble was reported and the titans jumped into action. Upon their arrival their eyes grew wide momentarily. Then they charged into action. Charged into the roaring inferno of a burning apartment building.



They all split up to help those who were trapped inside. Robin weaved his way through the hot, smokey halls calling for anyone who might be trapped within them. Each breath was agonizing, but he knew that he had to move on. As he got deeper int he maze of burning hallways he heard a noise. It sounded like a kid crying.

“Where are you?!” Robin yelled.

His only response was another shriek of terror, then all was quiet. Robin ran down the hall to where the yell had come from.



As he was running he was temporarily blinded by thick, black, curling smoke. Suddenly he found himself panting on the floor. His eyes were watery from the smoke, but he saw the beautiful person he had run into.

“Holly?!” he yelled surprised.

“Robin?” she replied picking herself and a young boy up of the floor.

“Is that who was crying?” Holly nodded.

“What are you...?” he was cut off by a creaking noise. The ceiling was going to collapse on them any minute! Holly pushed Robin with her free hand, and they took off running for an exit. They booth made it outside and Holly put the little boy down by the group of people who had also been rescued by the titans and were receiving medical help from an ambulance.



As the fire-fighters battled the flames, Robin ran back towards the building, Holly was right behind him. Robin turned to her.

“Holly, stay here! I don't want you to get hurt!”

“I'll be fine! I just want to make sure everyone's alright.” with that she ran back into the burning building before he could say anything else. Robin quickly followed her. He figured there was no way he could get her to turn around and leave. She seemed as determined as he was to do the right thing. The least he could do was follow her, search as well and make sure nothing happened. They weaved their way thought the halls one more time.



They weaved their way through the halls and up a few floors one more time. No one was left inside. The ceiling had collapsed in a few different places so they had to work their way around the ruble. The ceiling started creaking again, threatening to fall. Both Holly and Robin looked up wearily and with waning energy, they ran once more. Robin was leading the way, when suddenly there was a crash and a scream.

“Robin!”

He spun around and saw that Holly was buried under some ruble.



From the waist down, she was covered in bits of rock, cement and burning chunks of wood. Holly was trapped.

“Holly!” he ran back and started pulling at the pile, all the while listening to her quietly whimpering and groaning in pain.



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Dun dun dun! Sorry to leave you on a hanging on a short chapter! It was longer, but I decided to cut it down and make the second half chapter 3. (it should come out soon)

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Luke_Lombard on October 26, 2005, 1:55:06 PM

Luke_Lombard on
Luke_Lombardwhat are her powers? if shes another martial artist, that will be lame. ROBIN IS ALREADY ON THE TEAM!

kirby93 on May 31, 2005, 11:19:35 AM

kirby93 on
kirby93Awesome! i really like the words u chosed to make the story more intresting. i like how there is a new character and every thing, i think i know where this is going. rob and star 4 ever! no offense