Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Going home

They find a new titan who has an... interesting past. Will there also be a little romance on the side? Between who?

Chapter 3 - Going home

Chapter 3 - Going home


Sorry to leave you guys on a cliffhanger, but if you've lasted longer than I thought! Congrats! Oh! Please please PLEASE Review. If you don't than I just might not write any more. Dun dun dun! So REVIEW!!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



Chronicles of a New Titan

Chapter 3- Going home



Robin's POV-

We have to get out of here! The building is going to come down on us any minute! The smoke is getting so thick. It's hard to see and breathe. What's that noise? CRASH!

“Robin!”

“Holly!” Oh no! I have to get her out before anything else falls. Some of the rocks were to heavy to lift, so Robin used his bow-staff as a lever to roll them off her. When Holly was free, Robin picked her up and held her in his arms. Wow, she's so light and she fits in my arms perfectly. He mentally smacks himself.

“Hold on Holly! I'll get us out of here.”



Holly's POV-

This is not good! The building will come down soon! Oh, it's hard to breathe and see. Damn smoke! CREAK... Holly slowed down and peered through the smoke at the ceiling. CRASH!

“Ahhh!”

“Holly!”

Ow! Oh my legs! Ow, it hurts so bad! She tried to focus on anything but the pain and the burning in her throat from the smoke. Alright, I'll watch Robin. Wow... he's kinda cute. She let out a sigh of relief as Robin cleared the rest of the ruble away. He quickly scooped her up in his arms. Huh! He's strong too!

“Hold on Holly! I'll get us out of here.”



Normal POV-

Robin ran down the flaming halls till he came to a window. The glass was gone, but the wall surrounding was engulfed in flames. Robin fumbled in his utility belt and brought out a few freeze disks. He quickly hurled them at the wall, extinguishing the leaping flames. At a running pace, Robin leaped out the window, Holly still wrapped protectively in his arms. On the free fall a few stories down, Robin shot his grappling hook at the window so he could lower both to the ground below. Holly was light, but it was getting hard to hold her with one arm. Suddenly Starfire flew up.

“Robin!” she gasped in her usual joyful way. “And new friend Holly! You are, unharmed?”

“I think so.” Holly said.

“Starfire, could you help Holly down?” Robin said as he struggled to keep his grip on both Holly and the grappling hook.

“Of course!” Starfire quickly lifted her out of Robin's arms and flew her over to the ambulances. As soon as Starfire put her down Beastboy ran up.

“Holly! What are you doing here?! Do you live here? Are you okay?” it was amazing he fit all that in one breath.

“Hi B.B.! Oh, uh, yeah! I live here, or at least I did, and I wanted to make sure everyone got out alright. I think I'm okay.”

Think your okay? What happened?”

“Well...” she told him what had happened. She could have sworn that he looked greener than usual when she told him how Robin had saved her.



Finally one of the medics come over to where she was sitting, with a box of medical supplies. First he checked to make sure she hadn't inhaled to much smoke. Then he gently put pressure on her legs to make sure nothing was broken. As he pressed on her lower left leg, she winced slightly. He decided to splint it just in case.



Robin walked up to see if Holly was okay.

“So Holly, are you alright?”

“Well, they put a splint on just in case.” she said motioning towards it.

“You used to live here, didn't you?”

“Uh, yes. I did.” she looked a little nervous as she answered.

“What are you going to do now?” inquired Beastboy.

“I dunno, maybe I'll live on the streets.” she said sadly.

“No way!” Beastboy protested.

“Yes Holly. You can not live on the streets.” Starfire agreed.

“Well Holly, I guess it's anonymous, your staying at Titan's Tower.” he said breaking into a smile.

“Oh yes! Please say you'll stay!” said Starfire.

“There's plenty of room.” Raven said in her emotionless tone.

“Well, okay!” she said cheerfully.

“Yes!” exclaimed Beastboy, pumping his fist in the air.

“Well y'all, lets go home.” Cyborg said.



Holly got in the T-Car with Cyborg while Raven, Starfire and Beastboy flew and Robin rode home on his T-Cycle.







*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So, how'd you like it? Remember guys, REVIEW!

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fire_Feline on January 20, 2006, 2:14:05 AM

Fire_Feline on
Fire_Felinei like the mental smacking, maybe you should add bestboy having a mental arugement because last time he fell in love with some on she turned evil and he just dosen't know what to do

Luke_Lombard on October 26, 2005, 1:57:26 PM

Luke_Lombard on
Luke_LombardNICE you have fixed all the errors of the first two! cute, cuddly, and mental smaking! lol! i love mental smacking!

RaeandBB on July 23, 2005, 2:29:13 AM

RaeandBB on
RaeandBBhehehe i like a lot!!!

fuzzyfuzz on June 28, 2005, 9:32:55 AM

fuzzyfuzz on
fuzzyfuzzIs Star Fire gonna be jelous that Robin likes Holly? I guess i'll have 2 read the next chapter....dum, dum, dum!

kirby93 on May 31, 2005, 11:27:01 AM

kirby93 on
kirby93Once again rob and star 4 ever! anywho, great chapter once again! I'm gonna read the next one now!

RavenGothGirl on May 13, 2005, 10:04:54 AM

RavenGothGirl on
RavenGothGirli like this story so far (i usually try to wait till the last chapter to review it all but i cant take the chance of you not finishing an awesomely writtan story!) i like the different POVz i hope BB getz Holly!