Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - We're Not Alone

IDK what to say so...BLAH BLAHBLAHBLAH BLAH!

Chapter 2 - We're Not Alone

Chapter 2 - We're Not Alone
Chapter Two
We're Not
Alone



I got home to find a note from Aunt Mollie saying that she was at the grocery store and would be back in a couple of hours. Daren was out with Kayla and their friends. I was in the house alone. I remembered I had to read that text Nat was talking about earlier. I opened my phone and looked at my messages. I started reading Nat's.
"Rayne, new people moved into neighbor's house. Their son is AMAZING HAWT! I need your opinion. His name's Alexander. He and his parents are totally pale...they actually look a lot like you and Daren if you know what I mean."
New vamp family? Really? I thought to myself. Daren and I aren't the only ones in the U.S.? Gotta go see for myself.
I ran over to Nat's neighborhood to see the family moving in their things, the boy on the front porch must be Alexander. I hid behind a car. I looked at his face, Nat was right, he was handsome. And he did seem a lot like Daren and me. Pale skin, full lips, perfect complexion, thick hair. If I could get a good look at his eyes, it would be for sure. I looked carefully, I couldn't believe it. He had the brightest red eyes I'd ever seen. That was not good in the vampire world. It meant that that vampire had great power and they wouldn't use it for good. Evil, basically. Then, it seemed as if he looked straight at me. It frightened me. I backed away, still crouched down, and ran back to the house. I went in through the back door. I looked into the kitchen and he was there. I gasped out of fright. He gave a smirk and walked towards me.
"I saw you," he said in a beautiful voice.
"Apparently," my voice sounded weak and shakey.
"Why were you watching me?"
"A friend told me that you just moved in."
"And this is how you greet newcomers? By stalking them?"
"I wasn't stalking you."
"Don't lie." His voice was frightening yet still beautiful. He fixed his wicked red eyes on mine.
"Ah, you're a vampire. Now it makes perfect sense that you would want to know more about me."
"So you are a vampire?"
"It would seem so. And I must say, you are devine, even for a vampire." He leaned closer to me and kissed my cheek. His freezing lips were colder than my skin. I tried to move away but he gripped my arm.
"Don't run away, after all, you were the one watching me. I know you want me." He leaned even closer and tried to kiss my lips but I pulled away from him. It wasn't any good. He grabbed my arm again but this time so hard that it actually hurt me.
"Stop fooling around!" I turned my face away from him but he gripped it in one hand and forced me to look at him. "One little kiss is all I ask."
"HEY!" It was Aeryk at the open back door. "Get your hands of my girl." Alexander simply laughed.
"You're going to stop me? HA! No whimpy dog can keep me from what I want." Aeryk had a completey confused look on his face. Then I got why, how did Alexander know he was a werewolf? Aeryk's expression turned serious again.
"I'm not whimpy...." Aeryk said and transformed right there, then lunged at Alexander. He had him pinned to the ground and I ran to the livingroom and called Daren on my cell phone. I could hear that Alexander had been able to get back up.
"Yello?" Daren answered.
"Daren! You need to get over here now!"
"And why, exactly?" I heard a striking shout from Alexander and then a loud yelp from Aeryk.
"A family of vamps just moved in. Their son just tried to rape me! Aeryk's fighting him right now. Come over here and help him!"
"Okay, okay, I'm on my way." He hung up and Alexander flew in the doorway, Aeryk walked in, growling. Alexander got up and posed as if he was ready to take a lot of force. Aeryk threw himself at him but Alexander easily lifted him up off the ground and then slammed him down again. Aeryk let out what sounded too much like someone screaming in pain and didn't look like he was going to get up. Alexander was about to hit him again but before he could I yelled, "Alexander! Stop right now!" He sat there for a moment with his fist in the air then he looked at me with his terrifying eyes and chuckled.
"Okay, I'll let your dog live." He got up brushed himself off and walked to the back door. "And call me Alex, love." Then he was gone so quickly, I wasn't sure if he had actually left. I ran over to Aeryk who was still lying on the living room floor. I knealed down next to him and stroked his face. He was out cold. Just then, Daren showed up.
"Whoa, what happened?" he asked when he saw me knealing next to Aeryk. I just started sobbing into Aeryk's fur.
"Hey, hey, hey. Don't cry, Rayne. I'm sure Aeryk's gonna be fine. He's a pretty tough guy, believe it or not," he said, trying to add humor to the stuation. But it wasn't working. I just cried harder. Aeryk started waking up. He transoformed back into human form.
"What happened?" he moaned. I realized he was awake and hugged him, still sobbing. "Hey, I'm okay. A little beat up, but I'll live." I didn't stop crying and he hugged me tightly.
"I was so scared," I whispered into his ear.
"By that dude?"
"No, I was afraid that I was gonna lose you." He didn't have anything to say to that so he just kept hugging me and he started to cry, too.
"I've already told you, I just can't leave you."
"Promise you never will."
"I promise."
"He's gonna come back sometime, you know. And he'll probably go to the same school as us. He's going to keep an eye on me. Oh, God, I'm so scared."
"It's okay, I won't let him hurt you," Daren said. "You're my little sis and I gotta protect you, it's a big bro thing."
"I won't let him hurt you, either," Aeryk said softlly.
"What about you? I don't want you to get hurt."
"I'll be fine. Don't worry about me. I'm gonna keep you safe."
"Thank you," I said and looked into his balck eyes. He kissed me as if to reassure me that he wasn't going to let anything get to me.
"I think you should stay here tonight, Aeryk," Daren said. Aeryk pulled away from me and just nodded his head and held me in his arms. Aunt Mollie walked in the front door then.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

potterfan on December 28, 2009, 6:07:10 AM

potterfan on
potterfanGAAAAAHHH!!! Too...much...excite...ment...
:D