Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - A Night To Remember

IDK what to say so...BLAH BLAHBLAHBLAH BLAH!

Chapter 3 - A Night To Remember

Chapter 3 - A Night To Remember
Chapter Three
A Night To Remember


"What's going on here?" she asked, seeing Aeryk and me on the floor, crying.
"I'll explain," Daren said and walked Aunt Mollie into the kitchen to leave Aeryk and me be together. I heard Daren start talking.
"Are you going to stay tonight?" I asked Aeryk.
"Would it make you feel better if I did?"
"Yes."
"Then I'll stay." We both stopped crying but we didn't dare let go of each other. We sat there in each other's arms for a couple of minutes, listening to the muffled voices of Daren and Aunt Mollie in the kitchen.
"Aeryk?"
"Yeah?"
"I love you." He smiled and said, "I love you, too."
"I've waited almost 300 years to say that to someone."
"Yeah, me too."
"I'm just glad that I got to say it to you." I looked up at him when I said this and he was looking down at me, smiling.
"What?"
"You're just so... amazing." I smiled and kissed him. He kissed me back passionately for a long time. When he finally pulled away, he kissed my cheek and then back to my lips. We lied down on the ground togther and he pulled away from the kiss and tilted his head down so that I could feel his warm breath on my shoulder. Aunt Mollie and Daren walked back in then and we sat back up.
"Aeryk, you are to stay here with Rayne tonight, you understand?"
"Yes, Aunt Mollie."
"And Daren, you camp out in the hallway in front of Rayne's room. I'll stay down here tonight."
"All right, Aunt Mollie," Daren replied.
"Okay, it's getting late, we should all get ready for bed." At these words Aeryk and I went up to my room and Daren to his and Aunt Mollie to hers. I took a shower and got in pajamas while Aeryk went to his house to get some of his things. When I had finished my shower, Aeryk hadn't come back yet. I went downstairs and found Aunt Mollie and Daren sitting on the couch, watching TV. I sat down next to Daren and he said, "You okay?"
"Yeah," I replied weakly. "How long has Aeryk been gone?"
"'Bout two hours now. He probably needs to expain this to his dad."
"He needs to get back, soon." I felt very uncomfortable without him around to keep me from harm. I watched half of a Jeff Dunham speacial with Daren and Aunt Mollie before Aeryk came back. We went up to my room to put his stuff down. When the door was closed, I hugged him tightly.
"Was I gone too long?" he asked, sounding a little worried.
"No, I just felt strange without you here."
"Oh, okay then." He hugged me back then I left so he could change into his pajamas. I was waiting outside the door, looking around the hall. Suddenly, the door opened some and Aeryk pulled me into my pitch black room. He held me in his arms and said, "You scared?" playfully.
"Not with you here to protect me."
"Good." He kissed me pasionately and I kissed him back. He started stroking my hair with his left hand and kept his right arm around me. I had my arms thrown around his neck. He pulled away and picked me up so that I was cradled in his arms. He carried me over to the bed and sat down with me in his lap. He started kissing me again. He pulled away and said, "I used to be afraid of the dark. But now I'm thinking that the dark isn't so bad afterall." I giggled and kissed him again. Then Daren walked in and turned on the light. I quickly pulled away from Aeryk and yelled, "Daren! Get out of here!"
"Oh, sorry!" he said sheepishly, turned the light off again and left.
"Ugh, that kid," I said.
"Ha ha, yeah, sometimes he can be pretty annoying. We should get to bed."
"Yeah." We lied down on the bed and got under the blankets. Aeryk hugged me and pulled me closer to him.
"I feel like I'm in the future," he said, kind of shyly.
"How so?"
"I'm hoping that in the future, we'll be...um, we'll be..."
"We'll be what?"
"Married."
"Oh! Well, maybe, hopefully, we are getting a glimpse of the future."
"I sure hope so." I gave him a small kiss and whispered, "Good night." He whispered "good night" to me and then I thought that I was glad that he was nervous about telling me that. I don't know why, it just made me feel happy. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

* * *


I woke up unexpectedly around 2:30 AM. The room was dimly lit by the moonlight streaming through the open window. A breeze passed and I shuddered and goosebumps formed on my arms. I unwrapped Aeryk's arms from around me and got up to close the window. When I got there, I could have sworn I saw someone standing in the yard, then vanish. I looked around for the shape of a person but I didn't see anything. I figured it was just my imagination and closed the window. I got back into bed and closed my eyes, ready to go back to sleep.
"Hello, love," I heard a voice say quietly from a dark corner of the room. My eyes shot open to see Alexander leaning against the wall.
"Aeryk!" I whispered sharply.
"He wakes up, I kill him," Alexander said harshly. He slowly and gracefully walked to the window, the moonlight making his skin glow.
"You quite possibly have figured this out for yourself already but our little meeting earlier, well, let's just say that it agrivated me...greatly," he said softly. He turned to look at me and Aeryk, in his sleep, put his arm around me again. Alexander chuckled and walked over to the bed.
"He really does love you, doesn't he?"
"Yes," I managed to croak in all my fear.
"Hm, it always seems that way. But in the end, they leave you. It happens all the time. You're young and foolish. You think that you'll be together forever, but they will eventually rip your heart out and they don't care one bit about you." He looked at me then. "I don't want that to happen to you, Rayne. If you go away with me, we could live where ever we want, we could do what ever we want, we could be anything, and I would never leave you. We could live for eternity with eachother."
"I'm not going anywhere with you," I said sternly.
"No? You don't trust me? Well, you haven't had time to think, you're probably tired. I'll give you time to think for a while." Then he practically vanished, the window was open again. I shuddered violently in relief and Aeryk finally woke up.
"Anything wrong?" he asked kindly. I looked at his sweet face, I couldn't tell him about Alexander wanting me to leave. I couldn't scare him like that. I just nodded my head yes.
"Okay, go back to sleep." He pulled me closer to him and he kissed my shoulder.
"Good night," he whispered.
"Good night, Aeryk," I said and closed my eyes. I gradually fell asleep.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

PnurpleChild on December 29, 2009, 5:43:22 AM

PnurpleChild on
PnurpleChildYup, he is. He's pretty amazing isn't he? ^^

potterfan on December 28, 2009, 7:04:26 AM

potterfan on
potterfanDAAAAAAAWWWWWWW!!!! :3
Aeryk is the guy that every girl wants in a BF! x3