Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Betrayal

IDK what to say so...BLAH BLAHBLAHBLAH BLAH!

Chapter 6 - Betrayal

Chapter 6 - Betrayal
Chapter Six
Betrayal

The next day at school, Aeryk stayed with me where ever I went. We were in almost every class together so that worked out pretty well. And when we didn't have a class together, he would walk me to the room and wait at the door until I was in my seat. It was ninth period, the lst one of the day. Aeryk and I didn't have this class together but Nat was in the same class. Aeryk gave me a hug goodbye then waited until I took my seat next to Nat. We still had a minute or two left of the passing period so we talked.
"Rayne, I have to tell you something important," Nat said quite seriously.
"Okay, what is it?"
"You know Alexander?"
"Yeah," I said getting cautious.
"I-I think I'm in love with him." I merely stared at her in disbelief.
"And why exactly?" I blurted out.
"Because he's gorgeous. And he was over at my house yesterday and he was so sweet and funny. I've fallen in love."
"He was inside your house?"
"Yeah, is that a problem?"
"Um, no, no. It's just...surprising," I said keeping my memories and thoughts to myself. The bell rang and Mr. Olson, our hisory teacher, walked in.
"Good afternoon, class," he said in his usual drawl.
"Good afternoon," only a few kids replied.
"Today we will be starting the unit on the 1600's through the 1800's. Yes, a very exciting time. For example, the 1600's were the starting point of vampires." At the word "vampires" I perked up to listen. He went on, "Yes, vampires were a big deal back then. Now we know not to be afraid because they, of course, do not exist. But still, they are a very interesting subject and I thought that we would do a little project on them." Nat looked at me then and raised her hand.
"Yes, Miss Draton?" Mr. Olson said when he saw her hand stuck up in the air. "What's your question?"
"Are we allowed to work in partners?"
"Uh, yes, yes you are." Every head in the class was turning to look at someone they wanted to be partners with. Nat tapped my shoulder and said, "hey, we're gonna ace this thing. Haha!"
"Yeah," I said unenthusiastically. The rest of the class included Mr. Olson's boring voice explaining what we could and could not do for this project. At the sound of the bell, Nat stopped me before I could leave.
"I need to talk to you."
"Okay...."
"You know how I told you that Alexander was at my house yesterday?"
"Yes," I said, getting cautious again.
"He asked me something while he was there, too."
"What did he ask you?"
"He asked me out on a date!"
"What?"
"I'm going on a date with a gorgeous guy!"
"Don't go."
"Wait, what?"
"Don't go on a date with him."
"Why not?"
"I don't like him." In my head I was replaying everything that he's done to hurt Daren, Aeryk, and me.
"Well, why don't you like him?" She asked with confusion in her voice.
"There's just something about him that throws me off."
"Well, I really want to go on a date with him. Like I said before, I'm in love with him."
"No, you're not, you just think you are." I saw Aeryk standing in the doorway waiting for me.
"I thought you would be happy for me. But I guess you're just going to be a jealous jerk about it."
"HA! Jealous?! Why would I be jealous if I have Aeryk?!"
"Sorry to break this to you but Aeryk isn't that great." This made my anger almost get out of control.
"Aeryk is one thousand times a man Alexander will ever be!" I screamed.
"No, he's not!"
"SHUT UP!" Aeryk heard my shout and ran up to me before I could do anything to hurt Nat. He held me tight and said to Nat, "I think you should go. I don't want her to lose control."
"Fine," she said stubbornly and left.
"What was that?!" Aeryk said, sruprised.
"She's going on a date with Alexander."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

potterfan on December 28, 2009, 12:35:04 PM

potterfan on
potterfan:o O...M...G...!