Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Not Anymore

IDK what to say so...BLAH BLAHBLAHBLAH BLAH!

Chapter 7 - Not Anymore

Chapter 7 - Not Anymore
Chapter Seven
Not Anymore

"What do you mean 'she's going on a date with Alexander'?! She can't! She'll most likely get hurt or...abused," Aeryk was saying as I put in the number for my locker.
"I know," I grunted. "I tried to tell her but then she got all 'you're being a jealous jerk' and all that crap." I opened my locker and put all of my stuff in my bag and slammed the door closed. Some people turned away from their senseless conversations at the loud noise. I started walking and Aeryk followed. It only reminded me of how Alexander calls him "dog."
"So, what are we gonna do?" I stopped walking and turned to look at him.
"I don't know. All I know is that Nat needs to be watched. Even though she was being a jerk, she's still my friend. Keep an eye on her, especially when you see her with Alexander."
"Okay," he said, put his arm on my shoulders, and started walking with me.

* * *

We were sitting on the couch together, watching TV. I had the laptop, researching the "history of vampires" for Olson's project. Aeryk had his arm around me on my right side and Daren was sitting left of me. Aunt Mollie was in the rocking chair next to the couch, reading today's paper. I typed in the word "vampires" in the search engine.
"Why are you looking up yourself, Rayne?" Daren asked, looking at what I had typed in.
"It's for Olson's class. We're doing a project on the history of vampires from the 1600's through the 1800's."
"But we've been vampires for way longer than that. I'm over 1,000 years old. We lived through the sixteenth and eighteenth centruies."
"Hey, it's been a long time since then. I'm just making sure I remember everything correctly." I looked at the page that had popped up. It had a dark background and the home page went to different links. I clicked on the history tab and it went to a similar page. I scrolled down, skimming everything as I did. Then I stopped at a painting they had posted. I recognized the man in the painting. I read the description.
"This is Alexander Cordilini. He was an evil vampire that lived in the early years of Italy. He was an enemy to both humans and vampires. He would take human women with his beauty and kill them. And with vampire women, he would find one that was pretty enough for him, rape them, then chase after them in blind love until he got bored with them and eventually killed them. It is believed that he is still out there but no one knows where." I stared at it with my mouth hanging open. I had been so happy just a second ago, Daren and I had talked like we used to. It had felt so...normal.
"Aeryk," I said softly.
"Yeah?" He looked at the painting and recognized who it was right away.
"I've got to go find Nat." I got up and ran out the door to Nat's house. When I got there, I saw Nat holding the door open for Alexander to come in.
"NAT!" I yelled. She looked at me, clearly still annoyed. She said something to Alexander and walked towards me.
"What is it? And could you please make it fast?"
"I found out something about Alexander."
"And what might that be?"
"He's going to kill you, Nat, he's going to kill you."
"Wow, Rayne, I can't believe that you would make up something ike that just because you're jealous. You're so stupid!" I was completely confused and knew it showed. "If you're going to act like this, then I guess we can't be friends anymore. The project's off. Find another partner." She left then, with me standing there, still confused. How could someone not take that seriously? Aeryk ran up from behind me then.
"What are you doing?"
"It's over."
"What?"
"Nat and I aren't friends anymore. No, not anymore."
"Oh, I'm sorry, Rayne," he said and hugged me. I hugged him back, still looking at the green front doors of Nat's house.
"Bye, Nat," I whispered softly to myself. Aeryk and I started to walk back to the house.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

PnurpleChild on December 28, 2009, 2:06:59 PM

PnurpleChild on
PnurpleChildhaha...wow, child. just...wow.

potterfan on December 28, 2009, 2:05:34 PM

potterfan on
potterfanAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:o Wow