Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Bad News

IDK what to say so...BLAH BLAHBLAHBLAH BLAH!

Chapter 13 - Bad News

Chapter 13 - Bad News
Chapter Thirteen
Bad News

We were at the Blakes' mansion, sitting at their huge dining table. Aeryk was surrounded by the twins, I was nest to Derek and on my left side was Evaline. And next to her was Patrick who was talking to Daren on the other side of him. Mary sat in the middle of Daren and Joshua and, finally, Riley was next to Joshua and Evan. No one was talking to me so I listened in on Patrick's and Daren's conversation.
"So, Patrick, you're sitll a member of the Council, right?" Daren asked.
"Yes, yes, I am," Patric replied.
"How are things going on there?"
"Well...some things have been happening."
"Like what?"
"Um," his voice got a little quieter, "some of the members went Red."
"Really?" Anybody Rayne and I know? How many?"
"Seven have gone Red so far."
"Seven? "
"Mhm, and some of the members still here are starting. One of the members that have gone already was MacGuire." I stopped listening then. I remebered MacGuire. He had been the one who found Daren and me after we were bitten. If he hadn't, Daren and I would've killed eachother. MacGuire was our oldest friend. How could he have gone Red? He had always seemed like the nicest guy anyone could know. I listened to Daren and Patrick again.
"Yes, they all just started using their powers whenever they wanted. One at a time," Patrick was saying.
"Do you know why they did?" Daren asked.
"No. No one knows where they went either."
"You don't have any idea?"
"Well, some of the memebers, including me, think that they all headed to America."
"Hmm."
"Don't worry about it, Daren. So, how's it going in Wyoming? How's Mollie been doing?" At the change in subject I stopped listening. I didn't want to think about it right now. I looked over at Derek and noticed he had blood capsules, probably filled with sugar. Sugar had the same effect on vampires as cocaine does on humans.
"Hey, Aeryk, try these, they're good," Derek whispered. I slapped him upside the head.
"Ow! What was that for?"
"Aeryk's not a vampire, stop trying to give him blood."
"Wait, Aeryk's not one of us? Then what is he?" Evan asked.
"Werewolf," Aeryk said.
"What?" the twins said in unison.
"I'm a werewolf." They cracked up when he said this.
"Nice pick, Rayne! A werewolf!" Derek said and they kept laughing. Aeryk was blushing and I grabbed both of them by their shirts and dragged them into the next room, slapped them, and gave them a short lecture on manners. I walked back into the dining room alone and noticed that everybody had stopped talking.
"What?" I said innocently. Aeryk was trying hard to hide his laughter.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

potterfan on January 7, 2010, 11:35:13 AM

potterfan on
potterfanI LOVE THE TWINS! THEy ARE LIkE FrED AND GEoRGE! XD LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

PnurpleChild on January 7, 2010, 11:37:20 AM

PnurpleChild on
PnurpleChildreally?