Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prologue

AU of Season Two. It´s been one week since Aelita has first been brought to Earth and Jeremie will try to make his move. But, he doesn´t know what Aelita´s past and Lyoko´s origin could lead to ... First fic ever. Read&Review PLEASE !

Chapter 1 - Prologue

Chapter 1 - Prologue


Author Note: Hi, this is Princess Aelita Lyoko, with my first fanfic ever so, please, don´t kill me if it sucks ( which probrably does ). Just give me some time and it´ll get better.





This fic happens after Season 1, and thus for, is also my version of the mistery behind Lyoko and Aelita´s Past. And when you read HE or HIS, it´s a character, which I don´t own, for you to try to guess who is. Silly, I know, but it´s a part of the plot. The characters will be a bit OOC till I know how to write them right, okay ? And if you don´t understand something, just ask.





Disclaimer: I don´t own Code Lyoko.





Her First Hope





Chapter 1




[ulist]
Aelita, I ... well ... what I mean it´s that I ...
[/ulist]




She wanted and didn´t want Jeremie to say that. Aelita knew what he was going to say, everybody knew after all, and she felt the same way about him, but she just couldn´t let that happen. They had just came back from the movies and were in front of Yumi´s house, where they would have a little sleepover with Ulrich, Odd, Samantha and, of course, Yumi. You could seegthem with the eyes glued on the front window, enjoying the scene. “ I love you too, Jeremie “, that´s what they thought she would say to Jeremie. But she couldn´t, never would ...





- Aelita ... I, I love you so much !





The other four were, already, noisyly, celebrating inside the Japanese girl´s house for their friend´s success. She hated having to end their happiness, hers, and mainly, Jeremie´s. But that had to be done, and it was her who had to do it.




[ulist]
Jeremie, I am so sorry, I really am, more than you can imagine, but I can´t have your love.
[/ulist]



[ulist]
You ... you can´t ? Why ? - it was the only thing he could say. Damn it. Why did that had to happen ? Why they couldn´t get together forever ? Why did she had to keep lieing to them, to him ?
[/ulist]



[ulist]
Jeremie, I like you too, very much, but not in that way ... Aelita kicked herself mentally, she should tell him how she really felt, but HE had forbidden her to tell the others her love for him, the truth about her, everything.
[/ulist]



[ulist]
Jeremie, please, it´s for the best ... - she tried to comfort him, putting a hand on his shoulder. But he pulled her away, trying to put himself back together.
[/ulist]



[ulist]
Just give me one reason for not kiss you right now, Aelita, just give me one reason for not do it. Finally I can tell you my feelings for you, and now I know that you feel the same way. Why the hell can´t we date ? - he stared at her.
[/ulist]




But he could never knew. He could never knew that girl he loved so much and had brought to life was doing that not for her friend´s lifes, not his life or at least her own life, but for HIS. HE was the reason why all those trips to Lyoko and attacks on Earth had started. HE was the reason why she could never be with Jeremie. Ever.





CL CL CL CL CL CL CL CL CL CL CL CL CL CL CL CL CL CL CL CL





And this is it. Thanks for reading. Now, please, review.



Bye.






































Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment