Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter Two

AU of Season Two. It´s been one week since Aelita has first been brought to Earth and Jeremie will try to make his move. But, he doesn´t know what Aelita´s past and Lyoko´s origin could lead to ... First fic ever. Read&Review PLEASE !

Chapter 2 - Chapter Two

Chapter 2 - Chapter Two


Hey, last time I forget to warn that each chapter will be mostly linked with the thoughts of Aelita them Jeremie´s, coz I wanted to. Last chapter was mostly with Aelita´s thoughts, so chappie two is mostly with Jeremie´s thoughts. But it´s not exactly POV, kay ? Next chapter will be, again mostly Aelita.





On with the story:





Chapter 2





She was crying ! Crying ! What in the name of God was happening, Jeremie thought. You confess to girl that you love her, that you would do anything for her and then she starts crying ? Oh, well. Yumi, Ulrich, Odd and Samantha noticed that something was wrong and exited the house to meet us. Jeremie ? He did the one thing that looked right in the time. He hugged Aelita.





She had refused him, refused his love, but now she needed him and that was what mattered now. Of course that hugging her was one of the reason why the young genius wanted to find the cure for the virus that XANA had implanted on her exactly one week ago. Jeremie leaned Aelita´s head on his shoulder, but she didn´t stop crying. There was something wrong with her , something that he should know but she was afraid of telling him.





His friends asked him with skeptical looks what happened. He didn´t know. Aelita continued crying for a whole minute, but didn´t hugged him back, like something terrible would happen if they knew why she was so sad. Jeremie backed away and Yumi put a sisterly hand on her shoulder, just like the pink haired had done before with Jeremie. She tried not to meet our looks turning back her friends wouldn´t seekthe tears still falling from her eyes.




[ulist]
Aelita, please, we´re your friends, you can talk with us if there´s something wrong with you - the Japanese girl said.
[/ulist]



[ulist]
It´s not safe to be my friend, Yumi. You of all people should know that. Going to a place you barely know, fighting with monsters, putting your life in danger like that only because of me - she turned around ( 1 ). The Team Lyoko had never seen her so upset before. And so angry too. - Don´t you sees? Somc the day we´ve met, I only put everyone´s life in danger. Yours and ...
[/ulist]




CL CL CL CL CL CL CL CL CL CL CL CL CL CL CL CL CL CL CL





Cliff hanger ! I always wanted to write one ( yeah, I don´t go out much ).





( 1 ) Remember that if it wasn´t for Aelita, they would have turn off XANA and Lyoko, so our world wouldn´t be in danger anymore. I always thought of her feeling a little guilt about that. This and doesn´t been able to get together with Jeremie really made her upset. Not that those are the only reasons, thought ...





REVIEW !



Bye.




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment