Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter Three

AU of Season Two. It´s been one week since Aelita has first been brought to Earth and Jeremie will try to make his move. But, he doesn´t know what Aelita´s past and Lyoko´s origin could lead to ... First fic ever. Read&Review PLEASE !

Chapter 3 - Chapter Three

Chapter 3 - Chapter Three


You know, some nice comments and some constructive cristiscm would be very welcome at this point. Just would like to know if someone is really reading this.



Continuating from last chapter:





Chapter 3




[ulist]
... Yours and HI ... - all of a sudden Aelita noticed that she was almost spilling out the truth and did the first thing that was on her mind. She just ran away from them and went down the street.
[/ulist]




If they knew the truth they would be in more danger than they already was. This time she couldn´t wait for they to open the path between her and the activeted tower. She didn´t even knew where she was going. Aelita just wanted to put as much as space between her and her friends as possible.





She ran so much and so fast that when she noticed, she stumbled in a rock and fell on her knees right in the middle of the street. She tried to get up, but she had sprained her right ankle. The pink haired girl tried to get up again, but the pain was awful.





Then, she heard a familiar voice calling her.




[ulist]
AELITA !
[/ulist]




It was Jeremie. He and the others were a couple of blocks away from her. Jeremie´s scream made her realize another thing. A bus. Big, yellow and noisy. And it was comming on her direction ! ( A.N.: I don´t know what colour buses are in French, so I´m gonna use the colour they have here in Brazil ). Jeremie, Yumi, Ulrich, Odd and Sam were still too far away to help her. And her ankle was hurt. She was so luck. She put her arms between her and the bus, knowing that it wouldn´t make a difference, and waited for the end.





For that was the end. And Aelita knew what would happen later. Her friends would turn off Lyoko and XANA and close the factory forever. And no one no one would ever knew the truth. No one would ever knew about the real relationship between her and HIM, which she tried to keep in secret for everybody´s good, but mainly HIS. No one would ever knew that she and HE were ...





And they would just move on with their lives.





But then, on the top of one of the many buildings across that street, Aelita saw something that made her remember one thing. She remembered something that the very same person that she was trying to protect had told her once. “ There is nothing that is covered that one day will not be uncovered. “. And that made her think. The truth needed to be revealed. And it was going to be revealed. And she was the one who was going to do it.





And what did Aelita seee? She saw her angel, her protective shadow. And she knew that now wasn´t the end anymore. Because that was her savior, her first hope.

CL



CL CL CL CL CL CL CL CL CL CL CL CL CL CL CL





Well, I hope I start writing longer chappies soon.





REVIEW !





Bye.






















Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

dragon52 on March 13, 2006, 12:06:12 AM

dragon52 on
dragon52very good please continue