Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - cHAPTER tWO

just a little fic with me and my frends. nix is a new guy. hes perty kool. as soon as i can find a scanner that'll work with my computer ill submit a pic of all my chars! neehee!

Chapter 2 - cHAPTER tWO

Chapter 2 - cHAPTER tWO
cHAPTER tWO
(Sorry Red’s outa character too, I needed something to write about…)

The cut on his neck was just starting to get crusty and black was starting to color in around his right eye. He had been a fight last night. Not a pleasant one either. No one knew what he did about Red. That’s why it started in the first place. Red had known Nix when they were both kids. Nix knew what Red’s mom did to him. She abused him when she was drunk. Red and Nix would always play in Nix’s backyard, where no one would hit him, where it was safe and fun. Then they got older. Red moved in with his dad and step-mom. Nix became really unpopular, nobody liked him. Red became popular, everyone liked him. They weren’t friends anymore. Then they left middle school. Made it to high school and talked ever so occasionally. Now that it was the summer after their first yr of high school and they hung out every now and then. But last night they got in an argument. Red was drunk and Nix got mad at him. Nix remembered how Red had acted when his mom got drunk. He couldn’t see Red like that and confronted him. Well Red got mad, told him not to tell him what to do. Then he started to fight, with punches and kicks. Red got the better of the fight. Nix had been beat up before and could defend better than Red. But Red had been in more fights and could fight better than Nix. Red won, Nix left. Red remembered what he had done the night before. But didn’t want anyone to know it was his fault Nix had left. Nix left so that Red could keep up his rep. But so far it had only worried the entire group of campers. Nix leaned against the tree and remembered Red’s face. It had been scary, like his moms face, all contorted with a fake rage.
***
By now everyone had already started out and were looking. Spazz remembered where Nix liked to hangout and her group started over towards that area. He usually didn’t stray to far from the camp or his “spot”, at a very old tree.

Spazz: I don’t understand why would Nix just get up and leave? He just doesn’t seem like that sort of guy…

Blu: Well u just keep worrying about him. I'm just wondering why Red wanted to go out be himself. He knows that if he gets hurt it will probably take quite a while for someone to fine him. [looks at the new trees surrounding the path, looks startled]

Red: [breaks through bushes on left side of path] – [gasps for air]

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment