Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Where am I?

Alright, I know the title is dumb but hey, im only 11. Anyway its a good story. At least I think so.

Chapter 1 - Where am I?

Chapter 1 - Where am I?

Ok. This was actually a comic made by me and 2 of my friends. We are the characters. ((Hint hint: Look at the names of the characters backwards ;) )) We added some of our friends in.
I am Anale
The other 2 are Kram and Divad.
Profiles:
Anale: A normal girl who LOVES mice. :-D age-14
Kram: An absent minded boy from Esuom. age-15
Divad: An absolute chick magnet




Anale lay asleep in bed, her navy blue hair scattered all over her face, and her pet mouse, Cheese, next to her. She wasn't dreaming or anything, she was just asleep. She did not notice but a small dark hole was begining to form in the bottom of her bed. It began to spread and spread until it engulfed her entirely. She fell, still asleep for what seemed like hours. When she finally left the hole, she was inside what looked like a comet falling towards a strange planet. She woke up about 2 minutes before she hit the ground. She had landed in a field of Defective Pillows and her head had collided with one containing a rock. She was knocked out.

A boy from this strange planet called Esuom saw her. His name was Deraj. He grabbed his wheelbarrow to go investigate, mouse ears twitching. As he approached the field of Defective Pillows, he tripped on a rock and fell face first into a pillow of hammers and was knocked out too.

The next day, Kram, a boy with red and yellow spiky hair and Divad, a hot guy with a baseball cap and sunglasses (which he changed every day and NEVER removed) were walking throught the field of Defective Pillows when they spotted Deraj. They rushed to his aid, their mouse tails swinging wildly. When they reached him Divad woke him up. "Deraj, you ok man?" Deraj stirred and sat up. "Wha-?" he said. "Are you ok?" Divad repeated. "How did you get here?" Kram said. Deraj stood up and explained "I saw something fall from the sky last night and I came to investigate. I must have hit my head when I tripped"

"We better find whatever fell before it starts trouble" Kram said. The other two agreed and they all set out to find it. A very short time later, Kram spotted Anale lying face down on the ground. "I found it!" he shouted. The Divad rushed to him.
"What is it?" Kram asked "It looks like a girl." Divad said. Deraj had left to get ice for his head so he didn't say anything. "But it doesn't have a tail or ears or anything!" Kram said checking over the seemingly lifeless girl. "Well, whatever it is we better take it to your house until it wakes up," Divad said. "Why MY house?!?" Kram protested. "It's nearest." Divad replied curtly. Kram was about to protest again but Divad silenced him. Then he picked up Anale and flung her over his shoulder.

When they got to Kram's tree house, they were nearly knocked back out by the "army" of squirrells. "Geeze." Divad said, shaking his head. "You and your squirrells." Kram didn't answer. Divad laid Anale down on Kram's bed and they sat to wait...................
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~4 hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anale woke up but everything was blurry until she blinked her eyes a few times. Then she saw Kram and Divad. She blinked furiously, sure she was seeing things. "Where am I?" she asked.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

silver_dreams on April 11, 2004, 2:10:21 AM

silver_dreams on
silver_dreamsit's not bad, try to use more descriptive words than just the same one over and ober. and maybe u shuldn't use 'knocked out' too much, ya kno? Dun try and use 'i'm only 11' as an excuse to just give it only 50%of ur talent, i'm 12 and have a novel that may soon be published. I can tell you have some serious writing talent, you just gotta not be afraid to give it your all!

Heehee funky names.

Possessed_Hamster_Queen on March 17, 2004, 11:51:11 AM

Possessed_Hamster_Queen on
Possessed_Hamster_QueenI know this is a really crappy story but hey. i did my best.