Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Episode 2

Alright, I know the title is dumb but hey, im only 11. Anyway its a good story. At least I think so.

Chapter 2 - Episode 2

Chapter 2 - Episode 2


If you wish to go to our websites go here- www.freewebs.com/mouseblockanale/
I have links 2 the other sites.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anale sat up, staring at the two boys with mouse tails. The one with red and orange, spiky hair walked up to her. "Where am I?" she repeated. The boy's eyes seemed to shine as he went off into a fantasy. "You're in a magical world where the sun is always shining. The birds are always singing and everyone is happy." Anale backed away. She was beginning to worry for this poor creature's sanity. The blonde boy with the hat stepped forward, pushing the rambling boy out of his way. "You're on a planet called Esoum. Everyone here has either a mouse tail or ears. You're gonna stick out big time."Anale looked worried. "So, what should I do?" she asked. "How would I know?" Divad said, backing up. " Where are you from anyway?" Anale sniffed and said "Earth"

Divad stumbeld back "Earth?!?" he said in amazement. Anale nodded. Divad looked amazed but it was hard to tell, because Anale couldn't see his eyes behind his sunglasses. "How did you get here?" he questioned. "I- I- I don't know." Anale said. Kram stepped forward. "What's tha- AAAAUGH!" he screamed as a white ball of fur launched itself from Anale's shoulder. "Cheese! NO!" Anale cried, trying to pry her pet mouse off of the poor boy's face. Divad looked at her "Cheese?" he said, confused. "Cheese is my pet mouse." Anale explained, still trying to get Cheese off of Kram.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Possessed_Hamster_Queen on April 11, 2004, 5:02:37 AM

Possessed_Hamster_Queen on
Possessed_Hamster_QueenPLEASE COMMENT!!!