Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Forest

Yeah..a story me and my friend wrote..the first chapter is kinda...not good. But whatever. You can read it if you want. It's about a samurai who killed his sister..yep. Enjoy..I guess.
((This has nothing to do with the actual character Hitsugaya...

Chapter 1 - The Forest

Chapter 1 - The Forest
        I ran through the forest, chopping my way through. I kept picture her, my sister, Sakura Toushiro, screaming anf crying. I, Hitsugaya Toushiro, had gone out of control...I killed my sister. I came to a dark place in the forest and had a bad feeling. Someone was after me...
        I ran and ran. I ran so fast, I didn't see where I was going. I tripped over a garden shrub. I looked up and saw a gigantic house standing before me. "Maybe I can hide in there!" I thought. I got up and ran to the house and lugged on the door. It slowly opened and I went in.
        I looked around, it was dark and I couldn't see where I was going. I bumped into something but I didn't know what it was. I heard a sound behind me. Something was there...and it was coming closer.
        I started hypervenalating, I was so scared. I heard it coming closer and closer. I felt it touch my shoulder. I slowly pulled out my katana, waiting for the right time to attack. I thrust it out blindly. I hit something and I heard it hit the ground. I grabbed a torch and got closer to it. I gasped. It was her...


        "Mother..." I thought. I started to feel tears forming in my eyes. She grabbed my hand. "Where have you been all this time?" I asked her. "I've been here, Hitsugaya..." she said quietly. "Where is your sister?" she asked me. I swallowed hard. My mother did not know of my powers..."We were walking..." my voice broke. "And we were attacked... I was fighting them all off...and the more people I kill...the more energy I get...I went on a rampage and well..." I trailed off. "Well, what?" she asked me. "I...killed Sakura" I choked out. She gasped. I felt the tears running down my face. "Why...why did you do that? How could you?" she sobbed. "I...didn't mean to...you knew I loved her!" I relled "Wait...no you didn't...you were never there." She laid her hand on mine. "I'm so sorry,, Hitsugaya..." she said, "I just couldn't handle it when your father died... so I left to grieve. I was going to come back....you know I was." she explained. She stopped crying. I tried to change the subject...



I coughed, trying to think of what to say... "Um..." finally, I just lost it. "YOU WEREN'T COMING BACK! YOU WERE GOING TO LEAVE US OUT THERE, ALONE. I WAS ONLY 10! I COULDN'T TAKE CARE OF SAKURA! WE BARELY SURVIVED UNTIL I LEARNED TO USE A KATANA! I CAN'T BELEIVE YOU, MOTHER!" I screamed. She broke down and started to bawl. I thought about comforting her, but I decide not to. "She deserves to be sad..." I thought. I watched her cry on the floor for several minutes. I thought about what I said, but I didn't care...I turned my back to her. "Hitsugaya.." she said. I started to walk off, leaving her lying on the floor. "Hitsugaya!" she called. "HITSUGAYA! Please come back here...I have to tell you something very important...it's about your father..."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

angel_writer on April 4, 2006, 10:03:59 PM

angel_writer on
angel_writerheya^^ good storie even tough it's kinda hard to read