Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Jelousy

Love: This is what Starfire and Robin has together, a gold heart. But there is so many things in the way.

Chapter 4 - Jelousy

Chapter 4 - Jelousy
*Hey guys! I'm back!*

Star: But Robin, I thought I fell off a cliff and it was the end.

Robin: I don't think so. Anyways, you are here safe and sound so there is no problem.

Star: No, there is a problem.

Robin: What?

Star: When I fell off the cliff, I was almost imidiately at the deep end of the sea. That is when Aqualad helped me.

Rob: That's good.

Star: No it is not. Aqualad took me to his home and he said I was the most beautiful girl he ever saw.

Rob: That's true. *blushing* Yeah I think so.

Star: Thank you. Then he asked if I can marry *a/n:whad??* him and live with him forever.

Rob: *anime angry mark* I won't let that happen.

Star: I know. My head is full with you. I love no one else. Anyways, I said no and dashed out of Aqualad's home. He tried many ways to block me from escaping but at the very end, I got out.

Rob: Wow.

Star: Then he kept on coming. He was very fast at swimming. Finally, I had to throw starboltz at him, even if I electricuted myself alittle. *laugh at her memory*

*Raven comes in but decides that it's best if she waits and hide a minute*

Rob: *looks at Star's burned hands* I don't think this is funny. You just hurted yourself.

Star: I am really ok Robin.

Rob: *kiss Star's hands*

Star: *blushing*

Raven: *red with envy*

Rob: Well, anyways this isn't good. For me, Aqualad is an enemy.

Star: For me too I guess.

Rob: Yeah. If I see him, I gotta punch his face. Then I will ask him if he's awake and notices that you are hurt and make him apologies to you! God, I'm a stupid leader, make someone hurt my teammate and gotta turn my friends into an enemy!! I also couldn't make you say about the chat with Slade so you went into all these troubles all because of me! I wish I could've done more!
I'm just so stupid! Now you're probably hating me because I'm talking like this but I just can't help it!!!! I'm such a stupid leader! So stupid! Just so-----*cut off*

Star: *kiss Robin on the lips to stop him from saying bad things to himself* Robin, you are the greatest leader I ever been with. You are not stupid. Nothing makes you stupid, OK?

Robin: *blushing* Ok.

Raven: *huffing and puffing, even if she knows it won't get her anywhere*

Star: But I am feeling that I am currently being watched.

Rob: And if somebody were, we are in great danger.

Star: *Gasp* Like our teammate behind you?

Rob: What? *gasp* Raven?

Raven: *glare with jelousy* Hi you loving couples! I've been watching everything. Hey you Star--girlie!! And you--Robbie-wobbie! The first time you guys said you were in love, I thought it was only a joke! But I realiesed it wasn't! So I've ben waiting so long for this moment! I hate you Star---freak! Robin Luvs you---NOT!!!

Rob: *Jump infront of Star* Whats wrong with you Raven? What are you going to do with Star? Whatever this is, I won't let you!!!

Raven: Oh how sweet! Azarath merion zinthos!!!

Starfire: Robin help me! Raven is pulling me to the sea!

Robin: Stop it!!! Raven, what is the matter with you?!

Raven: Nothing much!!!

Star: HELP ME!!! ROBI---*dissapears*

Robin: Star! Raven, I really don't want to do this but...well I guess I have to.

*Robin takes out his freeze disk and throws it*

Raven: AAAGGHH!

Robin: That will freeze you for a while.

*Robin goes inside the sea to find Star and then pulls her back up*

Robin: I don't understand what happened to Raven.

Star: Me either.

*Robin's comunicator rings*

Rob: Yeah? What?

BB: DUDE!!! Where are you?!

Rob: i found Star. That's all.

Cy: Yo. U did?

Star: Yes he did.

Cy and BB: COOOOOOLLLLLL!!!!

BB: What about Raven?

Star: She got the fungianshjshfjak's worst disease!!!

Rob: Um.....I don't know...she's gone wild....

BB: She's with you?

Rob: YEAH...

Cy: Robin? Can I ask you something?

Robin: Whatever.

Cy: Why are you carrying Star bride-style?

Robin: *Put Star down* Don't know.

Cy: We're gonna be right over.

*The connection breaks*

Raven: *muttering* I'd get you....I will....Star..........FIRE!

*Robin and Star jumps at the last part-sooo loud*

Cy: *honking* Gu--ys! The cars 'ere to pick you ub!!

Robin and Star: We are coming.

BB: Raven! Hurry upppp!!!

Raven: U think I can move?

BB: *Helps melt the ice* LEt's go.

*In the car, Robin sit's in the middle so Raven would do no harm to Star*

30 min. later...........

Star: It is so good to be at home!

Raven: Yeah...new plans for revenge.....

To be continued...............

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CoStanleyQueen5 on October 11, 2006, 5:42:51 AM

CoStanleyQueen5 on
CoStanleyQueen5Me: *to Starfire* Here's the phone. Ring ChildLine and I'm sure that they will tell you that Raven was perfectly justified in chucking you into the sea.

*shoves Starfire off a random cliff in the middle of nowhere, then ties Robin and Raven together with sellotape*

Alright?

Brill story though! You write really well.

pinkfire on September 7, 2006, 11:28:24 AM

pinkfire on
pinkfiremore

miyu_hotaru on May 19, 2006, 5:15:54 AM

miyu_hotaru on
miyu_hotaruwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??????? That was good but I'm confussled lol. Gogogo! Write more! lol