Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Dragons, Furries, Hybrids Oh My! Part 1

Thanks for the FAC members putting up with my retarted questions just to be in this story!
 
Chris was just minding his own business playing in the woods when a wormhole sends him flying into the world of FAC.....

Chapter 3 - Dragons, Furries, Hybrids Oh My! Part 1

Chapter 3 - Dragons, Furries, Hybrids Oh My! Part 1
Chris woke up leaning against a tree, Cynder nowhere in sight. Ha! I knew it was just a weired dream. He thought. He stood up and stretched out. He took a good look around to see that he wasn't where he started. Everything was different. The plants, the ground, even the air. It has the slightest odor of burning fuel. What's burning? He asked himself. He headed in the general direction, looking for the source when an acorn beamed him in the back of the head.
"Ow!" He shreaked. He rubbed his hand where the acorn hit and picked up his walking pace to try an loose whatever was behind him. He kept a sharp eye and ear out for any kind of movement but didn't pick up anything. He began to get the feeling that he lost it when another acorn hit him in the same spot.
"Augh! God that hurt!" He shreaked again. He looked around and again found nothing. "Ok this is getting retarted. Come on out!" He commanded. He listened for a moment and thought he hear a giggle. "I know your there!" He yelled. Nothing. He heard lots and lots of nothing.
This time he went at an almost sprinting pace. Everything was yet again calm when an orange seemed to randomly fly out of a tree and hit him in the face. It hit so hard that some of the orange oils squeezed out of the skin and bled into his eyes. Chris screamed in agony as the orange oils burned his eyes. "THAT'S IT! CUT IT OUT!" He screamed, fighting back tears. Suddenly someone burst out laughing in the trees. The oils temporarily distorted his vision so he couldn't see that someone was standing a few feet away from him.
"Hey are you ok?" A giggleing voice asked. Chris kepted rubbing his eyes trying to shake off the embarassment.
"No! Somebody keeps hitting me with acorns and oranges!" He cried. He could tell by the person that it is a girl. Chris's vision cleared rather quickly but the pain still remained. He looked in front of him to see what looked like a fox standing on its hind legs and wearing clothes. She had a an interesting appearance of dark blue jeans with a little chain on the side, a red T-shirt that says "I Have Rabies", and a big grin. Her orange and cream fur had a somewhat faint glow in the sunlight.
"Oh! That was me. I saw you just sitting there and I just had to get you!" She giggled. Chris gave her a burning stare and stomped past her muttering something under his breath. She giggled again and began to tail him from a distance. He followed the strong smell of fuel until he reached a clearing by a gas plant. Several containment units full of flammable liquids towered over them. Waaaaay across the gas plant was a busy road. A road! I'm saved! He thought. He ran into the gas plant unaware that something else was watching them.
He ran for a long time before the fox girl cought up to him. Chris turned to her and asked "Why are you following me? Better yet who are you?" The girl smiled and responded in a happy voice.
"My name's Julia! What's yours?" Chris was satified with her answer but she didn't answer the most important question.
"Ok. My name is Chris. My last name is not important but you didn't tell me why your following me." Chris said. She stood there thinking for a moment and came out with a "I dunno. I just am."
He was about to ask where he was but before he opened his mouth, there was a loud explosion. A gas plant fire? That means we only have a few minuets before this place goes boom! He panicked. He looked to Julia and said "Time to go!" He grabbed her by her wrist and ran with her trying to keep balance.
"Wh-what's going on?" She asked.
Another explosion.
"The plant is on fire and it will make the biggest fireball you ever saw with you in it if we don't get out fast!" Chris explained while running. There where about three more explosions before the exit came into veiw. Thank God! We're gonna live! He thought. Just before they got close enough to say "Yes we made it!", a large mechanical dragon landed at the exit.
"You can't be serious!" Julia yelled.
"We're gonna die!" Chris cried. He collapsed to the ground sobbing when a hand grabbed him and stood him up.
"We aren't gonna die! Just let me handle him. Head for the exit." Julia commanded. Chris looked at her as if she escaped from the psyco-ward.
"Are you crazy!?! Did you know that there is a mechanical dragon standing in the way?!? ARE YOU BLIND?" Chris babbled. She didn't say anything while she reached into her pocket. "Ok. If I die, you stay away from my funreal!" He said. He took a deep breath, and made a break for the door. The guard roared and began to gather energy in its metallic mawl. Chris closed his eyes and waited for the beam of energy to make contact, but instead there was a small explosion. The dragon yelped in pain. Chris opened his eyes to see that Julia somehow had a bazooka in her hands and was fireing. "Where the heck did she get that from?" He mumbled to himself. She fired off a rocket and unbeliably pulled a rocket out of her pocket! "How the heck did she do that?!" He asked himself. She, without any problems, destroyed the guard and make it to the exit. The two ran a little extra distance to be safe just in time to see the big boom.
Chris let everything sink in when he suddenly burst with excitement. "YEAH! That was like an action movie or Metroid Prime 2 or somethin!"
Julia gave him a "what the...?" stare signaling Chris to shut up. He appologized for the strange but she didn't accept it because she says that he was just like her.

After a long walk along the road they found, they ended up in a large city called Saffaron City. Tall buildings loomed overtop them giving Chris the familiar feeling of Arlington's downtown. The city was full of people that looked like Julia. Chris leaned over and whispered in her ear asking what the heck is going on. She didn't answer his question but she said "Let's stop and get something to eat. All that shooting works up an appetite!" She said with a smile. They walked into what looked like a common resturant.
Not quite like a McDonalds yet not quite a crusine either. Like......Red Lobster...
Music played in the background muffling the clinks and clanks of silverware. Chris sat down in front of the counter next to what looked like a wolf with a blue shirt and brown-ish pants. He had peirceings in his ears, eyebrow, and God knows where else. He had a small ponytail in the back and a black chocker around his neck. There was something about this guy. Out of all the other guys he saw, this one really stood out.
The wolf glanced at him but did nothing more than drink from from a bottle. Must be a beer of some sort. Keep an eye on him in case he goes crazy from drinking too much. Chris told himself.
"You want anything?" Julia asked Chris. He was in a sort of a daydream so he didn't pay attention to julia.
"Chris, you with us on F.A.C.?" She asked. Chris snapped out of his roaming state and said:
"Oh...uh I guess a glass of water."
"Is that all?"
"Yes. I'm pretty sure."
After a about a minuet or two Julia slid his glass to him. He stared at it for a moment before he chugged it. It felt ice cold and refreashing after running from an exploding gas plant. He looked to the wolf again to see he had done the same with his bottle. He set the bottle to the side and asked for another one. He repeated the same prosess two more time before he began to look dizzy.
"One more.." He said to the waiter. The waiter nodded then left to get another bottle. Chris truned his head to aske her something but was stopped by someone trying to get his attention.
"Hey...hey you! Human boy." A voice whispered. Chris turned around to see that the wolf he was looking at earlier was talking to him. "Where you from?" he asked.
"Uh...Arlington. You?" Chris asked. He knew that if this guy got ahold of the last bottle he ordered, he would be plastered and would try to do something stupid. He knew he had to do something stupid first.
The waitor walked up to the wolf and was about to give him the bottle when Chris snatched the bottle from the waitor's hand.
"I think that isn't a smart move. You may end up hurting someone and not know it." He told him. "But beore I say anything else, My name is Chris."
A look of anger filled the wolf's face. "My name is Croc and i'm going to punch you in the face if you don't give that back."
Chris had to drum up and idea before he gets splattered all over the wall. You could give him back the bottle or test to see if he's a bluffer......I think I'll go with choice B

*screen pauses*
Project X: Silly Chris! Use your noggin!!
Weirdo: Keep rolling, X...
*screen continues*

Chris said a very dumb thing. "No, I won't give it back but I will give you the money for it." He looked behind him to see Julia shaking her head 'no'.
"On seccond thought, here." He concluded by giving him the bottle. Croc snatched the bottle and popped off the lid.
"No wonder there are hardly any humans here. They're so darn stupid..." He mumbled before be drained the bottle of it's contents. The expression on Croc's face looked almost depressing and angry at the same time.
Now Chris having experience of dealing with people that have totaly plastered themselfs with alchohol knows that they have serious mood swings.
"I have to say, your kind of an annoying little fellow." Croc stated, spinning the empty bottle on the table. Chris was confused.
"Why do you say that?"
Croc stood up out of his seat. "Because your a dirty theif with an attitude, that's why."
"When was that? I don't remember..." Chris asked in a sarcastic voice. He stood up also. He looked to Julia who was wide-eyed in fear. She was shaking her head no and mouthing off the words "Don't do it!"
This time Chris didn't listen.
"You tryin' to pick a fight with me, boy?" Croc growled.
*screen Pauses*
Project X: Not being at the top of your game: $700
Destroyed Gas plant: a couple million.
A good old fashoned butt kickin': Priceless

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Weirdo on February 14, 2007, 10:15:29 PM

Weirdo on
Weirdo*gets poked* Arg! >__o' *pokes back*

Man, Chris is dumb XD Well, I shall resurrect him with my resurrecting-thingy after Croc has beaten him up and broke his every bone... n_____n Yay!

Project_X on February 13, 2007, 5:14:53 AM

Project_X on
Project_XNever in all my live have I typed up so much nonsence and enjoyed it thanks to weirdo =D