Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Gateway To Cyberspace

Thanks for the FAC members putting up with my retarted questions just to be in this story!
 
Chris was just minding his own business playing in the woods when a wormhole sends him flying into the world of FAC.....

Chapter 12 - Gateway To Cyberspace

Chapter 12 - Gateway To Cyberspace
Several houses down the road was another house that housed our last member. On a couch slept a blue dragoness anthro. Hey body, covered in scars from previous encounters with hostile beings. She squirmed a little in her sleep, as if something was touching her. She slowly opened her eyes and allowed her vision to adjust. She looked down to see that what looked almost like black slime was slowly engulfing her. She quickly punched it, only to find that the slime was very sticky. She screamed for help, but no one could hear her through the night sky. She slashed at it with her claws using her free hand but it got stuck too. It seemed to make it 'angry' because it only sped up it's pace of devouring her. She screamed and tugged on her hands in vain and could only watch as the blob worked its way up her entire body in seconds. It started to cover her head when she screamed again, only to give the blob a chance to get into her mouth. She struggled to get air...
She then woke up.
Golden sunrays streamed through the blinds of her living room when she awoke. She sat up on her couch, panting as if the dream was real. All over her body, she felt a tingling sensation. "That was...actually kinda scary." She whispered to herself. She stretched, as she always does, and then switched into some new clothes. She ate some breakfast and went outside to walk off her nightmare. She turned left, the direction of the other's stay. As she walked down the sidewalk, she noticed the portal from before. She stared at it for a moment, and then turned to the house next to her. “It may be early, but this is unusual.” She said to herself. She walked up to the door and knocked. The door creaked opened slowly, almost like a horror movie. Ayane stood in the doorway, still rubbing her eyes. “Sorry to bother you so early but…” The dragoness paused her sentence to point to the portal. “How long has that been there?”
“It’s ok.” Ayane assured. “It’s 9:30am. I was about to wake up anyways. But about that portal, it’s been there all night. It leads to the headquarters of the person behind the drone and the gas plant. We would have gone in, but we don’t have enough people.” Ayane noticed the bandages on her visitor’s forearms. She stared for a minuet or so, then remembered that she forgot to introduce herself. “By the way, My name is Ayane Nagano.” She said, holding a hand out.
“My name is Shadow Ironclaw,” Shadow introduced and shook Ayane’s hand. “Pleasure to meet you.” Ayane showed her into the house and they sat down in the living room.
“People are still asleep so keep your voice down.” Ayane whispered. She stared at Shadow’s bandages again and spoke without speaking. “What happened to you arms?”
Suddenly, a pair of blades shot from her right wrist. “That’s what happened. I have wrist blades.” Shadow explained. Ayane’s eyes lit up like Christmas lights.
“You can fight right? Will you help us stop Cynder?” She asked. Shadow retracted her wrist blade and rested her head in one of her hands. She let out a ‘Hmmmm….’ before answering.
“I can help.”
Ayane kicked Azikstar, knowing that his scales would cushion the blow. “Did you hear that?” Ayane bragged. Azikstar groaned and opened his eyes halfway. “I know you’ve been awake for an hour now.
“Yes….I heard….” He mumbled. “I guess we can go now…” He slowly stood up and stretched cat-like. Riley woke up shortly afterwards.
“All I can say is that when it comes to breakfast, you’ll have to fend for yourself.” Ayane shrugged. “I don’t know what you guys want, and I doubt that I can satisfy someone like Shugo or Azikstar.” Meanwhile, in the outer room, Chris and Julia rested on Shugo’s forepaws. Shugo woke up first and yawned.
“Wake up you two. I think I see the others leaving the house….” Shugo said as she gently dropped the two on the ground. They both slept for a few seconds longer before suddenly snapping awake.
“You said they’re what, Shugo?” Julia asked in shock. Shugo directed her attention to the house.
“I can see them leaving the house. They must have woken up before us.”
“Ya think?” Chris added. The three quickly made their way to the front to see Croc, Riley, Ayane, Daisuke, Azikstar, and a newcomer where headed to the portal, battle ready.
“Quick! We have to catch them!” Shugo panted as she ran. She, and the others, where out of gas from not eating breakfast as normal.
“Wait!” Julia commanded, not to Croc and the others, but to Chris and Shugo. “I’m to hungry to go in and fight….” She said as she clutched her growling stomach. Chris and Shugo felt the same way. “We better eat something first before going into a fight that we may not even stand a chance in.”
The three agreed and decided to eat before going into the portal…

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FirePhantom24 on April 18, 2008, 9:52:03 AM

FirePhantom24 on
FirePhantom24It just keeps getting better... :D

And I haven't forgotten my promise, the one I made to include all of the characters. Now that they're all here, I can start. :)

ShadowSpyro on April 20, 2008, 5:38:10 AM

ShadowSpyro on
ShadowSpyroHuzzah! And the story continues to get more and more interesting...

Project_X on April 18, 2008, 4:34:46 PM

Project_X on
Project_XThanks, Phantom! =)
Need a ref for anyone?

FirePhantom24 on April 19, 2008, 4:50:53 AM

FirePhantom24 on
FirePhantom24I don't think so, just a list of names, saying who created/owns who. (You can e-mail them to me if you want.) It might take me a while, but I'll tell you when I'm finished! :)

Project_X on April 20, 2008, 10:10:20 PM

Project_X on
Project_XAyane, Daisuke, Chris: Project_X

Shadow Ironclaw: ShadowSpyro

Shugo, Julia: Weirdo

Riley: sword_dragon

Azikstar:.......duh, you.

Cynder, Spyro: kitty-fox (Call her Cynder or Spyro or she'll freak...)

Croc: crocdragon89

If I'm missing anyone, lemmie know. =)

FirePhantom24 on April 25, 2008, 1:53:48 PM

FirePhantom24 on
FirePhantom24Ok, I finished one part of nine. I've decided to do them all separately, then stick them all together. Azikstar: http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-681275.html