Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The First Chapter

well i hope u like it!!!!!!!
this story is kinda reality/dream/imagination kinda.
o and sorry that my chapters are so short!!
and yes, i know that it sucks.
its done, hope you like it!!!

Chapter 1 - The First Chapter

Chapter 1 - The First Chapter
It was December the 20th. "Ok, does everybody have a new seat for 4th period?" Mrs. Sarah asked. "Oh I'm sorry Amy, here, sit next to Devon." Great, Amy thought. "Do I have to?" "Yes."

A few days later, Amy decided she didn't really mind her seat that much. After all, Devon wasn't all that bad. He really did tell funny jokes, and he was an amazing artist. That day in 8th period, Amy surprised her and her friends by making a girlish confession. She admitted to having a SLIGHT crush on Devon. Her friends said they didn't suspect a thing.

And so it went on. One day Amy's pencil ran out of lead and nobody else had any. Devon gave her his wooden pencil and asked Mrs. Sarah for another one. And Amy gave her lead pencil away and nobody else could use her 'special pencil'.



well theres the 1st chapter ill write more l8r 2day!!!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Ferret_Avatar22 on February 1, 2007, 10:15:28 AM

Ferret_Avatar22 on
Ferret_Avatar22Cute! I like it so far! Gotta read some more tomoz! You are soooo added to my faves though! *FAVES*