Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Second Chapter

well i hope u like it!!!!!!!
this story is kinda reality/dream/imagination kinda.
o and sorry that my chapters are so short!!
and yes, i know that it sucks.
its done, hope you like it!!!

Chapter 2 - The Second Chapter

Chapter 2 - The Second Chapter
It was January 2nd, the day after the break. Devon began to talk about his birthday party. He invited a bunch of boys, including the class pervs, Tim and Richard. TIm made a perverted joke that nocody got but Amy and Richard. Devon laughed at her and told her that she was as perverted as the rest of them. Amy smiled and pretend hit him on the arm.


Pretty soon, Devon began talking about his birthday party and how there would be a snowstorm on the Friday of his party. Amy and her friends went to 7th period, her dad's class and talked about it. Everybody loved Amy's dad. He was everybody's favorite teacher. He was the best band teacher the school had ever had. Amy and her friends Keira and Baelie got out their flutes and Deonnah got out her clarinet.


there it is, chapter #2!!!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

MarshmallowNinja on February 1, 2007, 5:06:51 AM

MarshmallowNinja on
MarshmallowNinjaSlight resemblnce to school except for some of the names.....cuz ur dad's the band teacher and he's cool and uhhhh our other friends (i dont know which ones!!!) play either a clarinet or flute!!!