Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Third Chapter

well i hope u like it!!!!!!!
this story is kinda reality/dream/imagination kinda.
o and sorry that my chapters are so short!!
and yes, i know that it sucks.
its done, hope you like it!!!

Chapter 3 - The Third Chapter

Chapter 3 - The Third Chapter
Amy went home that Thursday and found out that it was a snowday on Friday. Her mom told her that her and Amy's father had to go shopping, and they were going to Charleston and Amy and her brother had to go to their Auntie Rita's house, about 1 mile from Devon's house. Amy was ecstatic. She might be able to convince her aunt to let her take a walk! Then she remembered the snow. She sighed. The only way that her aunt would let her go was if something really bad happened.

That Friday morning, Amy woke up early. She had hardly had slept the night before. She tried to remember why she was excited, and then she realized; it didn't really matter because she wasen't going to get to see him and laugh at him and joke with him and all the things she liked about him. She sighed and got out of bed.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

1mangalover on January 30, 2007, 7:25:20 AM

1mangalover on
1mangaloverPLEASE. WRITE. MORE... please? hehe, cool story. keep it up! *favyz*