Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Fourth Chapter

well i hope u like it!!!!!!!
this story is kinda reality/dream/imagination kinda.
o and sorry that my chapters are so short!!
and yes, i know that it sucks.
its done, hope you like it!!!

Chapter 4 - The Fourth Chapter

Chapter 4 - The Fourth Chapter
Amy was playing on the computer with her cousin, Natasha. Auntie Rita called her and her brother in the kitchen. She told them that a St. Mary's hospital in Charleston had called. Their parents had been in a accident. Their father had died without suffering. Their mother was dying slowly.

Amy screamed. She felt as if she could not breathe. Her father, the greatest band teacher the world had ever seen, dead. She numbly told her aunt that she was going on a walk. Without stopping to put on her coat or even her shoes, she went outside.

Richard saw her first. He said to Tim, "Isn't that Amy?" Devon heard them and looked up. He saw her walking past without even looking up. He was worried because the Amy he knew would never be outside in the middle of January without her shoes on. He ran over to her and tapped her on the shoulder. She looked up and he saw the tears running down her face. He quietly led her inside and she followed him just as silently. She sayed that she had to call her aunt to tell her she was safe.

After she called, Devon showed her the couch. Amy told Devon her story. He wiped the tears from her face, and then wondered why he did that. She smiled, surprised, and then to her further surprise she told him about her feelings. He smiled to and said, "I guess maybe I like you too, maybe since before Mrs. Sarah told you to sit next to me." Is this real, thought Amy. Then, Amy heard music. Devon's sister walked in holding a cd player. Amy smiled, she was sining along. And then...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment