Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

What happens when Amy Rose commits suicide? How does everyone else feel?

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Chapter 1 - The Beginning
Amy was at her apartment settled in Station Square. She wa in mass confusion with what doesn't Sonic see in her. She sat on her bed, puzzeling to find an answer. She laid down and stared at the ceiling.
"What's wrong with me? What doen't he see in me?" she asked the ceiling. The ceiling didin't answer. She got up and walked to the television room. Amy searched for the remote then eventually gave up. Went up to the TV to turn it on and switched to the news channel. Then went into the kitchen to microwave a TV Dinner.
-TV NEWSCASTER-
"Srange sightings of a odd looking air-craft floating above Sta-" Amy shut off the TV with the remote that has been resting by the sink.
"Shocker, please, tell me something I don't know." She sarcastically said while popping open the microwave. She grabbed the tray of food and sat at her tiny table. Then, there was a knock at the door. Amy slowly rised and walked to the door to find Cream and Cheese standing in the doorway.
"Hi Cream. May I help you?"
"Amy, I was wondering if you wanted to help me move somethings into my new apartment, home, place..." Creams voice traild off.
"Sure Cream. I'll be happy to help."
"The moving truck is comming tomarrow at nine, so you can come around eight- thirty-ish..." her voice trailed off again.
"Okay, I'll see you then." Amy replied.
"Thank you so much Amy Rose!" Cream said then gave Amy a big hug.
"No problem."
"Amy Choa Choa!" Cheese squeld.
"Bye Amy!"
"Bye Cream." Amy waved good-bye to her young friend who barly has any troubles in the world.
Amy returned to her TV dinner not in front of the TV. She stirred up her macaroni and cheese. Then turned the TV on to surpringly seeing Tails on the TV showing some humans his new and "improved" plane.
"Why isn't Sonic there supporting his best friend?" she wondered allowed. Then got up to throw her TV dinner tray in the trash.

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Cowgirl10 on July 3, 2006, 1:50:26 AM

Cowgirl10 on
Cowgirl10Hmm, poor thing...Very nice way to start the story!! Plz, continue!!

gaaralovinginsominac on June 20, 2006, 1:36:28 PM

gaaralovinginsominac on
gaaralovinginsominacwhat a waste of a perfectly good TV dinner...*shame shame*

tikalgirl52 on October 4, 2005, 9:31:49 AM

tikalgirl52 on
tikalgirl52interesting so far

Stars on October 2, 2005, 9:16:19 AM

Stars on
Starscool

RedX-Shadow on May 28, 2005, 9:36:33 PM

RedX-Shadow on
RedX-ShadowThat was a great begining

Khyleria on May 3, 2005, 12:53:59 PM

Khyleria on
KhyleriaCool story! youre a great writer!