Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - A message from her loved one's pal.

What happens when Amy Rose commits suicide? How does everyone else feel?

Chapter 2 - A message from her loved one's pal.

Chapter 2 - A message from her loved one's pal.
Amy awoke the next morning, startled. She had the scariest dream about her going missing and how everyone reacted. No one seemed to noticed she was gone in her nightmare.
She lokked at the clock that read 8:19. "Oh crap, I gotta go help Cream move in!" and just as that she flew out of bed, pulled on a red dress with a white stripe on the bottom, combed out her short, pink hair, then pulled on a pair of boots. She ran out of her apartment when the clock read 8:23. She skiped breakfast and ran down to Creams new home.
There was a small moving tuck with towers of brown cubes waiting to be brought in. Cream was carring a large brown box with a strip of silver duct tape on the side. Amy ran up to help her with the box.
"Oh, Amy I thought you forgot." Cream replied, still struggling with the box.
"How could I forget? You'r my best friend." Amy took the box from Cream and halled it into the elevaitor. Cream pushed a roung button with a "3" on it and the elevaitor began to rise.
"Cream, what did you dream about last night?" Amy asked.
Cream thought for a minute. "Hmm... Well, me and Cheese were at the Emerald coast beach and we went swimming and we saw Tails sitting on a towel. He was reading 'Today's Physics'. Then he came and swam with us, then..." the rabbit paused.
"Then WHAT?" Amy asked interested.
"Then I wokw up before someting bad happened." she giggled. "Oh, look. We made it" more giggles rose from both of them.
Amy dragged in the box that happend to be full of Chao, Food, and Physic? magazines.
"Why do you have theese?" Amy asked, holding up one of the older 'Physics Weekly' magazines.
"Well, I think it is interesting. Tails likes 'em." Cheam replied
"But, he's smart. He's a brainiac. Of course he likes them!" Amy laughed. Cream seemed to think it was pritty funny.
Amy went to Cream's bedroom ant started to put the magazines and books on the bookshelf, until, a familliar blue streak flew across the streets.
"...Sonic" she wispered to herself.
"Huh? Who?" Cream asked, puzzled.
"Ummm..." Amy needed an excuse, fast. "I said...TONIC. You know, it's a drink. I saw it on the cover of this food magazine." Amy held up a magazine witha glass filled with a green liquid with an olive. "Mmmmmm! That's good stuff!"
"...Oh. For a second there I thought you said, SONIC!" Cream and Cheese started to laugh hysterically.
"Yup, funny." Amy replied, faking a giggle.

"I think that'll be it!" Cream said with great excitement. "Thanks for all your help."
"Any time." Amy said. Cream hugged Amy and Cheese gave her a kiss. "Thanks Cheese"
"Chao chao!" Cheese answered. Amy left with her heart at the pit of her stomach.
"Was my dream real? Could it happen? Does that dream tell me I'm not loved by ANYONE???" Amy asked herself. She went to the Starbucks on the corner and ordered a carmel frappichino. Then sat outside.
"Hey Amy Rose." Tails said comming up to her table with a vanilla cream in his hand.
"Hi Tails. How's the plane?"
"Okay, I 'spose. How are you?"
"I'm slipping through reality. Besides that I'm okay."
"Sweet. So, did you hear about..."
"About what?" Amy asked.
"You dunno? Well, there was a odd lookin' air craft and your 'hero' is gonna try and stop it." Tails fluttered his eyes.
"Oh stop it, Tails! We both know he doesn't like me! I would think you would know first since your Sonics best friend and the smartest out of the group." Amy said.
"I know, I know. But, don't waste your time on him. He's so in love with himself. I know I'm his friend, yours too, but he thinks your annoying as hell. I think I should tell you before your heart is torn again." Tails told Amy.
"Thanks, Tails. Your the best." Amy said then Tails retreated to his workshop.

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Cowgirl10 on July 3, 2006, 1:52:25 AM

Cowgirl10 on
Cowgirl10Awww, poor Amy.....

tikalgirl52 on October 4, 2005, 10:19:08 AM

tikalgirl52 on
tikalgirl52Whoa, usually i hate Amy, but this story makes me feel bad for her, good writing. *faves*

Stars on October 2, 2005, 9:21:34 AM

Stars on
Starssad

RedX-Shadow on May 28, 2005, 9:43:49 PM

RedX-Shadow on
RedX-ShadowPoor Amy and why was amy afraid to tell cream and cheese she saw sonic go by the window

sonicfangirl on April 17, 2005, 12:39:22 AM

sonicfangirl on
sonicfangirlok amy is strange...

Amyfan2004 on March 27, 2005, 1:48:46 AM

Amyfan2004 on
Amyfan2004wooow what a dream!

CutieTails3 on October 22, 2004, 12:02:20 PM

CutieTails3 on
CutieTails3 thats so sad