Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Truth come out

What happens when Amy Rose commits suicide? How does everyone else feel?

Chapter 4 - Truth come out

Chapter 4 - Truth come out
As soon as Sonic walked on to Muave Ave. he spotted Amy walking out of an alley-way. He ran up to her as fast as he could.
"Amy, what the hell were you doing?" he asked
"Why do you need to know?"
"I just want you-"
"You just want me to stay out of trouble so you don't have to sve my @$$? Fine. I understand. I won't get into trouble. Just leave me be."
"Look, I save your @$$ so I don't feel like a piece of s--t if you die or become injured. I would hate if you died!"
"No you wouldn't. You'd be jumping for joy if I died. You wouldn't care."
Sonic filled with rage. "I do care you brat! If you think I don't care, you better get a reality check because I DO CARE!!!"
Amy gave Sonic the cold shoulder and walked off. "Whatever." She said.
SOnic went bisurk and ran to Tails workshop.

"Knuckles. KNUCKLES! Where the hell are you?" Rouge said as she was lurking around to find her loved one. Amy said he would be here on Angel Island, so there she was.
"Looking for me?" a voice said from above.
"Why are you sitting in that tree? Aren't you supposed to be sitting by the emerald?" she questioned the ecidna sitting in the tree.
"I can see it from here. And besides, my butt hurts after a while if I sit there for too long." he answered.
"Okay...? I just came here to say hi and see whats up."
"Well, nothing is up. Except the sky but who cares."
"Do you wanna go to dinner tomarrow night?"
"Ummmm.... where?"
"You pick. Not to expencive tough." Rouge added.
"Okay, how about... The Eatery on Center Street."
"Sounds good. Meet you there at eight." Then Rouge left.

"TAILS!!!! What the hell did you tell Amy?" Sonic said bursting in.
"Huh, oh your talking to me? Sorry, I have to work on my plane. I have another interveiw at eight tomarrow. Not like you care." Tails said in a stuck up voice.
Sonic was seething. "Look, buddy. I sorry I couldn't make it. Why does that make you mad?"
Tails stood up. "I follow you around all the time and do what you tell me. The one time something good happents to me, you can't make it. Couldn't the stupid plane wait? I guess I'm always second best."
Sonic peered at his feet. "I'm sorry. I truly am. Can you just tell me what you told Amy?"
"Fine. I told her that you sortof don't care for her. You think she's annoying." he answered.
"Thanks. And I promise, I WILL be at your interveiw tomarrow night."
Tails let a grin spread across his face.

Amy setteled in bed so she would be ready for Shadow to kidnap her tomarrow at five o' clock. Then she shut her eyes and fell asleep.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Cowgirl10 on July 3, 2006, 1:59:24 AM

Cowgirl10 on
Cowgirl10*slaps Sonic across the head*

Sonic: What the-

Leigh: You DUMBASS!! YOU KNOW YOU LIKE HER BUT YOU'RE JUST TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO SAY IT!!!!!!

Sonic: ......*runs away*.......

Anyway, this is one hell of a awesome story!!

tikalgirl52 on October 4, 2005, 11:16:15 AM

tikalgirl52 on
tikalgirl52Whoa, this is getting really good.

Stars on October 3, 2005, 6:56:33 AM

Stars on
Starsyay

SonicShadow2 on July 22, 2004, 8:25:04 AM

SonicShadow2 on
SonicShadow2Hi,it's me again.Sorry about what I said in your last chapter.But hey,to tell you the truth,your story is better than mine,because your's is longer and better,but mine is short.Hope you take my apolgy.See ya.