Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Fifteen minutes and counting

What happens when Amy Rose commits suicide? How does everyone else feel?

Chapter 6 - Fifteen minutes and counting

Chapter 6 - Fifteen minutes and counting


The clock read seven thirty when Knuckes finished tighting his bow tie. He looked in the mirror and commented his-self.

“Ha ha! I am one sexy beast!”

“Where are you going tonight Knuckels?” a voice said from behind him.

“GAH!!! Oh, hi Tikal. I'm going to eat with Rouge at the eatery. Why?”

Tikal shook her head. “No reason. Be careful.” She patted him on the back.

“Uh, about that thing I told you about, um…” His voice became lost.

“I'll be prepared.” She replied. “Go have fun.” And Knuckles was gone.





“Set your plane here Tails!” Director Mike instructed.

“Okay!” Tails landed the plane on a purple dot so the plane could be seen.

“Can I do anything to help?” Sonic asked?

“No, not really. You could sit there for now.” Tails pointed to a chair for Sonic to sit in, which he did so.

It was only fifteen minutes before Tails got his one hour and fifteen minutes of fame. He was gonna be on CNN NEWS. LIVE! The excitement filled within him as the opening became closer.





Amy yawned and opened her eyes. She rolled over to see Shadow sound asleep, and snoaring. Then she rolled back over to look at the clock.

“SHADOW!!!” she started to shake him. “Wake up! We only have twenty minutes left! Gah!” She flew out of the bed and started to tear her dress up.

“I'll get the rope.” Shadow said as he walked to the kitchen and yawned at the same time. Amy finished making herself look like a car wreak then turned around to Shadow could tie the ropes around her arms.

“DANG! Not that tight!” she squealed.

“Better?” Shadow asked.

“ Yeah, I'm good. Mouth piece.” She instucted. Shadow tied another piece of rope around her mouth so she couldn't talk.

“Mrleets voh!” she said.

“Let's.” Shadow replied helping her out the door.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Cowgirl10 on July 3, 2006, 2:03:28 AM

Cowgirl10 on
Cowgirl10LOL, I just got a fricken funny visual pic on that one!! XD

tikalgirl52 on October 4, 2005, 11:21:33 AM

tikalgirl52 on
tikalgirl52fwa fwa HURRY

sonicfangirl on April 17, 2005, 12:52:53 AM

sonicfangirl on
sonicfangirl this is funnyXD