Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - The clock strikes Eight

What happens when Amy Rose commits suicide? How does everyone else feel?

Chapter 7 - The clock strikes Eight

Chapter 7 - The clock strikes Eight


Knuckles approched the Eatery and saw Rouge. She was wearing a dress that would break almost ten dress code rules.

“You look, pritty.” Knuckles commented.

“Thanks. Ready to eat? It's almost eight.”

“Sure” They both walked in and were seated at a booth.

They both pondered the menu for about five minutes until the bunny waitress came over.





“READY SET ACTION!” yelled Dijon the camera girl.

“Hi. My name is Miles Prowler. But everyone calles me Tails. I am about to show you my newst plane, the Hurricane!”

Tails talked a about his past for a good fifteen minutes, then the commercials had to have their turn on the television.







Shadow and Amy reached the top of the tallest building in Staition Square. Shadow sat amy near a pole and tied her to it. Then Shadow pulled the rope from her mouth.

“Thank you so much.”

“Any time know, to yell my motive to grab Sonics attention.” He started to walk to the edge of the building. He steped over the chain that laid on the roof so he would not suffer a fate on the hard ground.

“OH SOOOOOOONIC! COME AND FIND ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”






Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Cowgirl10 on July 3, 2006, 2:04:50 AM

Cowgirl10 on
Cowgirl10Weeeeeeeeeee!!! *runs to next chap*

tikalgirl52 on October 4, 2005, 11:22:42 AM

tikalgirl52 on
tikalgirl52more more more

Stars on October 3, 2005, 7:00:49 AM

Stars on
StarsYAY!!!!!!!!!!

sonicfangirl on April 17, 2005, 12:55:04 AM

sonicfangirl on
sonicfangirlkeep em comming PuNKPoP