Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Hunt

Spikiki is a wolf. Not just any wolf though. You will find a pic of him in my gallery soon. Its pending. Same with some of the other chaaracters Spikiki leads a pack of wolves

Chapter 2 - The Hunt

Chapter 2 - The Hunt
So they set sail...well maybe not sail but hunt anyway. They jumped into the bushes surrounding their cave and jumped back out at the other side. The bushes protected their land and territory. They roamed the open landscape in search of their prey- they hoped for a full buffalo today! And it wasn't long before they heard the sound of a gunshot. They looked over at where they had heard the sound. There was bird coming from the trees. They knew what this meant- hunters.
"Quick! Run!" Shouted Spikiki
Without a reply they all ran for their lives. Spikiki was very fast and not before long he was infront of the others. Gunshots fired and they were close, VERY close. Spikiki didn't dare look back for if he did he might of slowed down and then...well...he would've got shot. He ran and ran and ran but soon the sound faded and everything seemed quiet. He looked back. His pack weren't there. He started running back to where he had last saw them. The hunter had gone and his pack were lying on the ground.
"NOOOOOOOO!" Spikiki yelled.
He had known them ever since he was a pup and they were dead. He blamed his self completely for this. Suddenly there was faded whisper.
"He got....us."
Spikiki looked 'round. It was Arogon. He was still alive but barely. He was dying.
"Arogon! Get up!" Spikiki yelled, sobbing.
"I cant" Arogon said and his voice faded. He closed his eyes and his mouth was slightly open.
Spikiki knew what this meant, Arogon was dead too.

Suddenly Spikiki heard another gunshot. He felt extreme pain at this point. He fell to the ground unconscious.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment