Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Help Is On Its Way!

Spikiki is a wolf. Not just any wolf though. You will find a pic of him in my gallery soon. Its pending. Same with some of the other chaaracters Spikiki leads a pack of wolves

Chapter 3 - Help Is On Its Way!

Chapter 3 - Help Is On Its Way!
There was rustling in the bushes. A female wolf jumped out of the bush. She ran over to Spikiki (who was still unconscious)She was the right age to be Spikiki's mother. She started licking his wound and nursing him like he was her own pup. Not long after she had came to his aid, Spikiki awoke, to see the female picking out the bullet in his thigh. Blood poured from her mouth as she attempted to get the bullet.
"What? Where am I?" Spikiki said in a confused whispered voice.
"You're in the middle of the forrest" The female said.
"What am I doing in an unfamiliar forrest?" He asked
"This is my home. It's not much but its what I call home. I saw lots of wolf bodies lying on the ground and I saw you. You were the only alive one so I have took you home to help you get back to full health" She replied.
"Oh...Thanks...I'm...I'm Spikiki" Spikiki said sleepily.
"I'm Morro...Hush now you need some rest" Said the female.
Morro put Spikiki on her back and carried him to her cave. She put him in a corner which was filled with straw for bedding. She left him there to sleep and went hunting to get food for them both.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Metalicnacho on April 27, 2007, 8:31:32 PM

Metalicnacho on
MetalicnachoOh good... NEXT!!!!