Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - More Help?

Spikiki is a wolf. Not just any wolf though. You will find a pic of him in my gallery soon. Its pending. Same with some of the other chaaracters Spikiki leads a pack of wolves

Chapter 4 - More Help?

Chapter 4 - More Help?
After 5 hours of constant sleeping, Spikiki awoke to find Morro licking his fur to clean the blood away.
"Awake already huh Spike? May I call you Spike?" Morro asked
"Sure." Spikiki answered
"C'mon I'll show ya around!" Morro laughed and said
They both walked out of the cave. Spikiki forgot all about his thigh because the bullet was out and Morro had bandaged it. He could feel a lil pain but he didn't mention it. Soon the pain got more than he could handle and he fell to the ground but he was still awake. Suddenly there was a rustle in the bushes and a confused light purple wolf emerged from the bush.
"Wow! Do you need help?" She said as soon as she saw the two wolves struggling.
"Please. Spikiki, here had a pack but there was a hunter and he killed them all. He shot Spikiki but he lived..." Morro stopped as she heard a gunshot.
"HUNTERS!!!" The light purple waja shouted.
"Go on without me leave me here to die" Spikiki said
"No!" Morro said as she hoisted Spikiki on to her back.
"Follow me!" Morro said to the purple wolf.
They ran back to where Morro's cave was but the hunter was standing right in front of it! They came to a halt and ran in the other direction. Luckily the hunter didnt realise them and went after a diferent male wolf. The hunter was gone and the coast was clear. The two wolves walked into the cave.
"Close one" Morro said
"Yeah! Oh and by the way my name's Maya." The light purple wolf replied.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Metalicnacho on April 27, 2007, 8:47:04 PM

Metalicnacho on
MetalicnachoLight PURPLE!!!!