Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Start...

Spikiki is a wolf. Not just any wolf though. You will find a pic of him in my gallery soon. Its pending. Same with some of the other chaaracters Spikiki leads a pack of wolves

Chapter 5 - The Start...

Chapter 5 - The Start...
"My name's Morro" Morro said to Maya.
"And this is Spikiki" She added looking at Spikiki who was on her back.
She gently put Spikiki down on the straw and he fell asleep again.
"I'm going out hunting. I'll bring back food for the three of us." Morro said.
"Thanks for your kind hospitality. Don't you have a pack?" Maya replied.
"Used to. I was the alpha female y'know. But..."
"But what?"
"Oh nothing."
"They just...disappeared....Gone without a trace."
"Oh... Im sorry"
"Thats okay Maya."
Morro trotted out of the cave and went hunting. She was just about to punce on this delicious looking buffalo when... She heard the faint cries of an injured pup. She jumped over a bush to where it was coming from. There was a pup lying on the ground dying. Blood poured out of its leg.
"Wow..wow...wow! Let me help ya!" Morro said worriedly
She carried the pup in her mouth into the shelter of some rocks
"Stay here." Morro said.
She went off hunting again and soon enough she found that juicy buffalo again. She stalked it carefully, hiding in the tall grass when suddenly she sprang on top of the beast and bit hard. It fell to the ground dead and Morro dragged it over to where the pup was to find a male. He was roughly the same age as Morro. He had handsome ram horns on the top of his head and he was grey. The tip of his tail was black and he had black and white feathered wings. He was nursing the pup.
"Hey." Morro said
"Hi..." The male replied.
"I brought that pup over here so I could go hunting. I could take it off your paws if you want" Morro said.
"Well...I've not really got anything else to do as my pack abandoned me as a pup and now I have nowhere to go." The male said.
"Why don't ya come home with me? I have a group of wolves currently at my cave who have been in situations like yours. I have too." Morro said.
"Urm...Okay! Thanks! Can this pup come? And also I'm Bolteeaka." The male said.
"Sure! And I'm Morro" Morro replied.
Bolteeaka picked the pup up in his jaws and the three went to Morro's cave.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Metalicnacho on April 27, 2007, 8:54:49 PM

Metalicnacho on
Metalicnachookay... i think i got it