Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - An Idea.

Spikiki is a wolf. Not just any wolf though. You will find a pic of him in my gallery soon. Its pending. Same with some of the other chaaracters Spikiki leads a pack of wolves

Chapter 7 - An Idea.

Chapter 7 - An Idea.
After the four wolves had finished their meal they all lay sround the fire getting a heat. It wasnt long before Spikiki wanted to get to know Maya. He was starting to like her...In fact not just LIKE...LOVE. Maya liked him too! Soon they were talking all romantic y'know all that crap. And it wasnt before long, they were licking each other. Morro stared at them. She felt happy for them. She too had a crush on someone, Bolteeaka. She went over to where Bolteeaka lay. She too started to get to know him better. And soon they too were licking!

Suddenly they heard a yelp. Everyone turned to where the pup lay. It was tossing and turning and yelping. Morro ran over to it and started nursing it. She found a bandage and wrapped it round the pups wound. The pup was very young possibly a week or so old? It started crying.
"Mama waaaaaaaaaa! Mumma Mama Waaaaaaaaaa!" It screeched.
"Shhhhhh Mama isnt here shhhhhh" Maya hushed.
"Mama ataaakt bwy hwunters" It replied.
Suddenly Morro got an idea!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Metalicnacho on April 27, 2007, 9:01:14 PM

Metalicnacho on
MetalicnachoLicking licking and more licking. Uuuggghhhh!