Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A Normal Day...

Crystal is an 11 year old girl who is obsessed with dragons everyone makes fun of her obsession and her life is very dull until...

If U Want More Chapters Just Ask No Asking= No Chapters =)

Chapter 1 - A Normal Day...

Chapter 1 - A Normal Day...
Everything started out like they usually did. Crystal got up out of bed and stretched her arms. She went downstairs and ate her breakfast that her Mom had made her. After eating her breakfast really fast she ran upstairs, brushed her teeth and got ready for school. She ran into her room and grabbed one of her many dragon books. She ran out of her house waving goodbye to her Mom and ran to school. She was in a hurry because she had slept in- which was pretty normal. When she got to school, Bertha A.K.A Bertha Bonecrusher and her gang of bullies came over to her.
"Got any new dragon books? Dragon Girl?" Bertha asked.
"Urm..." Crystal hesitated.
"Yeah when was the last time you thought about something other than dragons?" Erica, one of Berthas gang called out.
Crystal knew she had thought of many things other than dragons but she did'nt want to state so for Bertha was indeed a bonecrusher. Many tales of Bertha floated around the school- Like the time she bet up the toughest guy in school and the time she hit the teacher. All Crystal did was stand there, watching them circle her. Suddenly the school bell rang.
"We'll deal with YOU later" Bertha said punching her hand with her fist. Another of her gang shook her fist at Crystal and they all gave Crystal dirty looks. After class Crystal shot out of the door so she could get home, watch her new dragon film, read a bit of one of her dragon books and not have to worry about Bertha and her gang beating her up. She ran as fast as her legs could carry her and in a matter of seconds, the school was out of sight. Crystal continued running and within minutes she reached her street. Out of breath she ran on soon reaching her garden. Then she still ran up to the door of her small house and went in.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment