Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Tradgedy

Crystal is an 11 year old girl who is obsessed with dragons everyone makes fun of her obsession and her life is very dull until...

If U Want More Chapters Just Ask No Asking= No Chapters =)

Chapter 2 - The Tradgedy

Chapter 2 - The Tradgedy
Crystal walked in. Her house was VERY different. Everything had been burnt. From the outside the house looked fine. She ran up what was left of the stairs.
"Mom!!!!!!" She shouted looked for her Mom.
There was no reply so she went to her room. All of her stuff. Gone. Poof. Except her dragon stuff. She grabbed it and stuffed it into her school bag. She burst into tears. She went into her Mom's room and gasped to see her Mom lying on he floor burned to death. She cried even more and fell to her knees.
"Mom!!! Wake up! Please wake up!" She cried, shaking her Mom's corpse.
Crystal looked over at the remains of her Moms bed. There was a note. She picked it up and read it.
" Dear Crystal,
I was folding up my clothes and suddenly a gast of burning wind blasted through the window. Suddenly I looked at the window. Standing infront of me was this black evil demon...

Love Mom x"

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Metalicnacho on May 1, 2007, 6:13:21 AM

Metalicnacho on
MetalicnachoHow come the note survived the massacre?