Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Alone In The Cruel World

Crystal is an 11 year old girl who is obsessed with dragons everyone makes fun of her obsession and her life is very dull until...

If U Want More Chapters Just Ask No Asking= No Chapters =)

Chapter 3 - Alone In The Cruel World

Chapter 3 - Alone In The Cruel World
Crystal wandered what to do. Soon she heard sirens and a police car pulled up outside her house. Since she had no relatives to live with she would probably be put into a foster home. She didn't want this. She quickly ran downstairs as fast as she could and managed to slip out of a hole in one of the kitchen walls. She ran and ran and ran. She didn't know where she was running to but all she knew was that her life was ruined. Horribly ruined. She was really out of breath for she had been running for about half an hour non-stop. She looked back. Her street was way out of sight and she was almost leaving the village. She walked on and after a while she had left the village of Kalmikaika. Soon she started to pick up the pace again for she heard more sirens and surely she would be wanted by police. They must be looking for her. In a matter of time she was running again. She was running past an old cave and she stopped. She stayed there for the night.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment