Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Moving!

Crystal is an 11 year old girl who is obsessed with dragons everyone makes fun of her obsession and her life is very dull until...

If U Want More Chapters Just Ask No Asking= No Chapters =)

Chapter 4 - Moving!

Chapter 4 - Moving!
Months went by and Crystal lived in the cave. One day Crystal got up like she had been doing for the past few months (she got up at night). But to day wasnt like any other days... Oh no today was moving day. Crystal sighed and packed all of her few things into her small bag. She didnt know where she was going to move to. She planned to move to an abandoned flat or building. She was only moving becuse the cave she lived in was wet and leaky, noisy, filled with rocks and other crap and because it was pretty small. Crystal knew her life was now completely ruined but her dreams lived on. She still dreamed to see a dragon. She knew that this was very unlikely because she had VERY few money and things. She MIGHT of been able to fulfill this dream if her Mom was still alive... Anyway were going off track back to Crystal moving. Ahem... Soon Crystal was ready to go. She took one last look at the cave and walked out of it in search for a new home. Her clothes were pretty dirty and her hair was tangled. She got up at night now so nobody would see her especially like police. There was a few cars on the motorway but other than that the place was pretty silent. She walked on in the opposite direction of her old town.

She had been walking for hours and hours on end and soon she found an old abandoned warehouse.
"Perfect!" She said to herself and ran in.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment