Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Or Maybe Not...

Crystal is an 11 year old girl who is obsessed with dragons everyone makes fun of her obsession and her life is very dull until...

If U Want More Chapters Just Ask No Asking= No Chapters =)

Chapter 8 - Or Maybe Not...

Chapter 8 - Or Maybe Not...
Sharply, Crystal ran over to the fallen dragon.
"Are you okay?!?! Do something! Move! Please?!?!?!" She said with a sob.
She had never seen a dragon hurt before... Or ever seen one at all! A tear trickled down her cheek and she sobbed again. The tear landed on the dragons face. Slowly, it's eyes, opened.
"You're alive?!?!" Crystal said astonished but with a very happy looking face.
She looked down at the dragon. It was clearly a water dragon as it was a baby blue colour and there was a small blue tear shaped marking on its thigh. It seemed to be very young for a dragon. Probably about 11 in dragon years. It was small enough to fit through a small canal bridge and big enough to ride on. It was still injured from its attack from the idiotic men. The men were obviously dragon hunters and it must've been a rumour that there was dragons resting in this warehouse at night and in the day.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment