Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - The First Conversation

Crystal is an 11 year old girl who is obsessed with dragons everyone makes fun of her obsession and her life is very dull until...

If U Want More Chapters Just Ask No Asking= No Chapters =)

Chapter 10 - The First Conversation

Chapter 10 - The First Conversation
One night Crystal got up as she usually did. She yawned and stretched her arms then sleepily got out of bed. She went downstairs of the warehouse to get some breakfast. She opened the box where she kept her food and pulled out a piece of bread that someone had threw for crows. She made a fire and started toasting the bread on a stick. When it was brown enough she ate it whole. Then she went over to the dragon to feed it and see if it was okay but... IT WAS GONE! Had those men taken it? Had it flew away because it was scared? Crystal worried and tried to figure out what to do. Urm... She thought to herself. Suddenly the curtains of the old window rustled as they did when Crystal first encountered the dragon and yet again the same dragon shadow appeared. Only this time there was no men. Phew Crystal thought. Wait a minute! What if it kills me?!?! She then thought and started to run around the warehouse panicing. Suddenly she heard a voice.
"Thanks...For helping me" Said a youngish sounding male's voice.
Crystal looked around.
"Who's there?" She asked anxiously.
"It is I, Flame" Said the voice, obviously trying to sound all tough.
"Who???" Crystal asked.
"Flame. The dragon You've been nursing for ages..." Replied the voice.
Crystal jumped then looked at the dragon scaredly.
"No need to be afraid I come in peace." Said the dragon.
"Urm...I'm Crystal." Said Crystal.
"Well it's nice to meet you, Crystal."
"It's nice to meet you to Flame... Hey wait a minute. If you're a water dragon then why are you called Flame?"
"Because my Mom thought I was gonna be a fire dragon cuz her and my Dad were and my Grandad was a water dragon. She named me Flame then got shot by those wretchit humans and she and my Dad both died that day..." Flame said sobbing.
"Poor you..." Said Crystal, feeling sorry for the dragon.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Metalicnacho on May 1, 2007, 6:48:41 AM

Metalicnacho on
MetalicnachoFlame. Flame. Hey good name!