Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Friends For Life

Crystal is an 11 year old girl who is obsessed with dragons everyone makes fun of her obsession and her life is very dull until...

If U Want More Chapters Just Ask No Asking= No Chapters =)

Chapter 11 - Friends For Life

Chapter 11 - Friends For Life
Flame lived with Crystal... And it seemed they were happy living together. Besides when Crystal was too hot there was always some ice around and when Flame needed a belly rub there was always a helping hand! So one normal day in the life of Crystal... She woke up and to find Flame licking her face with his cold blue tongue to wake her up.
"I just remembered something... Something from long ago..." Said Flame.
"What?" Asked Crystal.
"Well... Long ago when there was dragons everywhere-" Said Flame.
"Yeah! That was the time of myth and dragons and... riders!" Interupted Crystal.
"Yes anyway... a rule was made... A rule in dragonology. A rule to change things for dragons and riders everywhere. And it was also produced to increase the number of dragon riders..."
"Well... What was it?"
"Well... Every dragon must choose its rider... Someone with a strong heart..."
"Yes.. Carry on!"
"Well... I have chosen you for you have a very strong heart indeed!"
"WHAT?!? I have no idea how to ride a dragon?!?!?!"
"It will come to you. Plus dragon riding is in your blood..."
"What do you mean? My Mom had nothing to do with dragons what so ever..."
"Yes and what about your Dad?"
"Well... Urm... I dunno... I dont know ANYTHING about my Dad let alone if he had anything to do with dragons or not..."
"Well he did! And therefor it is in your blood. He was a great legend of a rider-"
"Then how come my Mom never told me or never spoke of him?"
"Because.... He was murdered... By an evil dragon hunter who wished to kill all dragons and their riders. All that accompanied him on his awful quest was his pet monster which he called a "dragon" but it wasnt... Anyway he implanted a memory loss in your Mother's brain so she would forget everything about dragons and riders."
"OH MY GOD! HE KILLED MY DAD?!?! HOW DARE HE?!?!?! WHO WAS HE!?!?!?! AND HOW DO YOU KNOW ALL OF THIS?!?!?!"
"Alas I cannot remember his name... It is in MY blood to just know these things.. Anyway you are now my rider and therefor my friend for life"
Crystal felt rage running through her body and decided to find this imposter who killed her Dad and kill HIM. She nodded to the dragon.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Metalicnacho on May 1, 2007, 6:51:42 AM

Metalicnacho on
MetalicnachoEeeeeeeh! *sequels in delight*