Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - A Great Journey Had Just Occured...

Crystal is an 11 year old girl who is obsessed with dragons everyone makes fun of her obsession and her life is very dull until...

If U Want More Chapters Just Ask No Asking= No Chapters =)

Chapter 12 - A Great Journey Had Just Occured...

Chapter 12 - A Great Journey Had Just Occured...
The next night, Crystal swiftly packed all of her belongings and made breakfast. For her, toast and for Flame, dead rats, found scurrying about the cave. After a while of packing and eating, the two decided that the time had come... The time to kick some MURDERER BUTT! So the companions set off through towns and cities and not before long they came to dark woods. Crystal gulped.
"Do we really ahve to go in there?" She asked.
"I think so... I'll scout ahead to see where it leads to..." Replied Flame and with that we hoisted himself up into the air and was gone up into the clouds in the blink of an eye. Soon he had returned. Faster than you can say "Supercalifragilisticayxbialydocious" to be exact.
Flame took a breath.
"The only other way to get to the other side of this place is to endure at least a fifty mile walk, over a rickety brige over a lake of boiling lava then go through a castle, guarded by evil elves THEN climb a few mountains, cross a few rivers, go-" Flame was cut off.
"Okay... I get the point... Lets move." Crystal interupted and they started walking in. They got pretty far in until they were at a crossroads. They did'nt know which path to choose.

Suddenly... There was a rustling of bushes and the moon was covered by clouds, leaving the woods in almost total darkness to the naked eye. The rustling got louder and they started to hear footsteps...

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Metalicnacho on May 1, 2007, 6:54:51 AM

Metalicnacho on
MetalicnachoQuakers!

Metalicnacho on May 1, 2007, 6:56:22 AM

Metalicnacho on
MetalicnachoMore. MORE!!!!

InferiorKart on March 13, 2007, 2:21:37 AM

InferiorKart on
InferiorKartNice story.