Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Lonely...

Kadie is lovesick, lonely and annoyed. She gets called an emo, though she is not. She's merely a human girl, who's different. This annoys her alot. Inbetween the bullying and hate, love starts to bloom and before we know it, there's a love square!

Chapter 1 - Lonely...

Chapter 1 - Lonely...
Kadie was a punk. She usually wore baggy ripped jeans and a baggy hoody. She also usually wore about 5 wrist bands... She had her ears pierced all the way up one ear, she had her belly button pierced AND... she had her nose pierced. She had long blonde hair with red streaks running through her hair. She had brownish hazel eyes.
Anyway, one day Kadie was hanging around the school grounds waiting for her writing class to start, when Lauren, one of her best friends came running up to her.
"Guess what?!?!" Said Lauren flapping her hands in her face like she was hot.
"What?" Asked Kadie.
"JAKE ASKED ME OUT!!!!" Said Lauren.
Oh great thought Kadie.
"What did you say when he asked you?" Asked Kadie.
"Well OBVIOUSLY I said yes!" Said Lauren hence she had had a crush on Jake since he came to their school.
Kadie sighed and said "I better get to writing class. See ya..."
"See ya!" Shouted Lauren excitedly.
Kadie ran to writing class and hoped she was dreaming.
After writing class, Kadie saw Lauren, flirting with Jake. Great, she thought sarcastically and walked past. She walked over to the monument where she usually sat when she was feeling lonely.
"Hi, Kadie" Said Sara, who was another one of Kadie's best friends approaching her.
"Uh... Hi I guess..." Replied Kadie.
"What's Up? Love sick again?" asked Sara.
"Yeah, Guess so..." Replied Kadie.
"I heard Lauren's going out with Jake..." Said Sara.
"Yep..." Said Kadie, sighing.
"Well we better get going to biology class" Said Sara.
They both walked to biology class together.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Metalicnacho on April 29, 2007, 3:59:41 AM

Metalicnacho on
MetalicnachoUmm... Lauren. Ur friend? R u being serious!
 
If u r its kool.

PunkWolfGirl on April 30, 2007, 1:16:28 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlLMAO! No! Its Not Real I Was Making up Random names xDDD