Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - My Life Is Like Totally Over!

Kadie is lovesick, lonely and annoyed. She gets called an emo, though she is not. She's merely a human girl, who's different. This annoys her alot. Inbetween the bullying and hate, love starts to bloom and before we know it, there's a love square!

Chapter 2 - My Life Is Like Totally Over!

Chapter 2 - My Life Is Like Totally Over!
When school FINALLY finished, Kadie went home to see her Mom packing boxes.
"Urm... What are you doing Mom?" Asked Kadie.
"Packing..." Replied Her Mom, Julia.
"Packing...? For what?" Kadie asked, anxiously.
"Did Neil not tell you?" Asked Julia confused.
"Tell me what?"
"That We're Moving..."
"WHAT?!?!?!"
"Neil's helping us transport the stuff..."
"But..Wha...What? I mean where to?!?!"
"To New York of course..."
"What? My life is like totally over!" Kadie said, storming off to her room.

"Hmmmph! How dare she decide to move without my approval!" Kate said out loud to herself.
"Oh and by the way you better start packing we're moving in two days!" Her Mom shouted from downstairs.
"Grr..."
After a while of updating her profile on one of her dating sites (that she writes about her life on) and started packing.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Metalicnacho on April 29, 2007, 4:02:33 AM

Metalicnacho on
MetalicnachoI hope NOT!!!!!!!!!
 
R u been serious bout this?
 
sorry. Im obsessed with sayin serious...

KH1Oblivion on January 14, 2007, 5:44:16 AM

KH1Oblivion on
KH1OblivionGreat story!!! *favs* Plz tell me if you update on my profile!?